Championshowpigs
question on feed mix Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
question on feed mix Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
question on feed mix Truegl10
question on feed mix Lazyoa10
question on feed mix Reunio10
question on feed mix Southt10
question on feed mix Topofo10
question on feed mix Cainsiresstatic
question on feed mix Carter10

question on feed mix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
piggin

question on feed mix Empty
PostSubject: question on feed mix   question on feed mix Empty11th August 2012, 8:01 am

My daughters pigs need some muscle and we have 21 days til weigh in and I want to pulse them with paylean, I bought some Moormans lean maximizer, and directions said to add 1/4 lb of it to 4.75 lbs of grain to make 5 lbs, now my question is, is it alright to feed 3.5 lbs in the morning and 3.5 lbs in the evening or do I only to 5 lbs total in a day? also that was the 9 grahms a ton, any advise is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

question on feed mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: question on feed mix   question on feed mix Empty21st September 2012, 10:31 am

How much are you feeding now and how many times a day?
Back to top Go down

question on feed mix
Page 1 of 1