Championshowpigs
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Truegl10
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Lazyoa10
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Reunio10
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Southt10
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Topofo10
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Cainsiresstatic
NEW feed, need suggestions!  Carter10

NEW feed, need suggestions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
live to show

NEW feed, need suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: NEW feed, need suggestions!    NEW feed, need suggestions!  Empty26th March 2012, 6:00 pm

This year I am looking to switch to a new base feed for my show pigs. The past few years we have feed moor mans showtec. It has been an OK feed but im just not overly impressed with it. I have found that I am feed multiple different supplements to each pig to changes its look. (I feed mostly Honor Supplements) I also dont feel that they grow as well on this feed. I was just looking for some input on things that have worked for other people. Ive been looking into things like Sunglo, Showmaster and Honor. Those are easily available around here but so are many other companies. I know that I have thought about trying Honor but it is a lot more expensive then the other and I because i havnt used it I wasn't sure if its really worth it. Right now I am leaning towards Showmaster. Thanks for any thoughts!
Back to top Go down
PAshowman

PostSubject: Re: NEW feed, need suggestions!    NEW feed, need suggestions!  Empty18th April 2012, 7:41 pm

What has been involved in our program has been SHOWRITE 10.0 . It's a ground feed that takes your pigs as soon as you get them right up threw show weight with just 3 easy stages. I like the looks and the rate of gain the pig develops. It adds depth and spring of rib with the already added steam rolled oats. It's the most popular feed in the state of PA
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: NEW feed, need suggestions!    NEW feed, need suggestions!  Empty22nd April 2012, 9:22 pm

Showmaster has a great starter feed, but the show feeds are not that good to me. I don't know where you are at but the honor here is about 5.00 a bag cheaper than the moormans. I have used the honor feed for quite some time. I start with the L200 19.5% till they get around 180lbs. Then if they need to be softened up change to the L200 16%. 8-16 ounces a day of Depthcharge if they need more fill the last 3-4 weeks. Heavyweight if they need more cover.
Back to top Go down
showpig guru

PostSubject: Re: NEW feed, need suggestions!    NEW feed, need suggestions!  Empty26th April 2012, 5:25 pm

there is honor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW feed, need suggestions!    NEW feed, need suggestions!  Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW feed, need suggestions!
Page 1 of 1