Championshowpigs
Purina Show Chow? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Purina Show Chow? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Purina Show Chow? Truegl10
Purina Show Chow? Lazyoa10
Purina Show Chow? Reunio10
Purina Show Chow? Southt10
Purina Show Chow? Topofo10
Purina Show Chow? Cainsiresstatic
Purina Show Chow? Carter10

Purina Show Chow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jgarcia

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty30th November 2009, 7:41 pm

It is the first time that my children are showing and I have started feeding Show Chow I want to know if there are any negative down sides to this feed.
Back to top Go down
Tknover

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: feed   Purina Show Chow? Empty1st December 2009, 6:56 pm

This feed is when used consistantly is very good. We use it year after year and have never had any problems with it. Its up to the feeder to raise that animal.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty1st December 2009, 11:00 pm

i've used purina hog feed since i was showing hogs and i do'nt want to remember how long thats been ? till this day i 've stuck with purina show chow and have'nt had a bad complain since ? i've been a person to say that the person makes the animal how he wants it to look ? but i use the 19.5% till there about 180lbs and then judgeing there mass i will give them some supplements like the champion drive or the power fill or even the power fuel, but thats if they really need a push ? all i have to say is feed them right and in a good balance diet they will pay off at the end ? " hard work and dedication pay as off at the end " take my word for it ? do'nt be be afraid to ask or experiment with them and then next year you will see how it is much easier ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
jgarcia

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty3rd December 2009, 7:26 am

THANKS I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty3rd December 2009, 2:27 pm

Hey Joe ..what percent are you feeding ?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty4th December 2009, 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty4th December 2009, 2:24 pm

T 100 or the L200 ? i usually go all the way tell Mid Feb. and then i bring them down to a 18% T 100 Finisher but from mid Jan depending in what they need still i give them a bit of champion drive and power fuel ?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty5th December 2009, 10:15 pm

its the L200. How is moorphat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Purina Show Chow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina Show Chow?   Purina Show Chow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Purina Show Chow?
Page 1 of 1