Championshowpigs
Lidner Feed Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Lidner Feed Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Lidner Feed Truegl10
Lidner Feed Lazyoa10
Lidner Feed Reunio10
Lidner Feed Southt10
Lidner Feed Topofo10
Lidner Feed Cainsiresstatic
Lidner Feed Carter10

Lidner Feed

Go down 
+3
#^@%$
TM Showpigs
AGGIE12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feed

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty21st November 2009, 10:55 pm

I was really curious about Lidner Feed because im here in oklahoma and at the duncan show there were caps all over with the Lidner logo. I really want to know if anyone has had success and how the prices compare to the rest.
Back to top Go down
Champ4ch

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: feed   Lidner Feed Empty24th November 2009, 10:46 am

I have used this feed and it seemed to work for my hogs. I did not use any supplements that they offer but it fed out my hog good enough to win reserve champion at our county fair. Its worth giving it a try.
Back to top Go down
AGGIE12

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty8th December 2009, 2:22 pm

The good thing about this feed is you can talk to their reps and they will give you straight up answers. They know hogs and how to feed them. They seem to always have time to talk about how to feed a certain product that they put out.
Back to top Go down
TM Showpigs

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty10th December 2009, 7:33 am

Its a good feed have used it for the last 4 years and have done really well on it and for the price its a little less than the rest.
Back to top Go down
TM Showpigs

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty10th December 2009, 7:36 am

Its a good feed have used it for the last 4 years and have done really well on it and for the price its a little less than the rest.
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty14th December 2009, 12:32 am

Those Hats you see are mostly from the certified Texas bred winners at the Texas Major Shows. Lindners Has been the Progams official Sponsor for the past few years.
I have used the feed for the past 3 years, I liked it so much I became a Dealer in Aug of 09.
I am a huge fan of the 611 Scudmissle no other product can match what sudmissle can do for your barn. The 632, 685 & 686 are excellent rations as well. They some of the best additives on the market also. The Supprrr Oink works well throughout the year. Full Figure is Lindners new source of fat (80% fat). Lean Target with Biotin maybe the best paylene source on the market. The Lifesaver is quickly becoming the goto product for show day hydration. We have had tremendous results from the Lindners line it is a great feed at any stage.
Ty santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
johnny5

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty7th December 2010, 11:21 am

hey Ty does Lindner have any sow feeds and what are the percentage and the price i leave in deep south texas and cant find of a good sow feed.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty7th December 2010, 11:39 pm

They have a real good Sow Ration line it is an 18% pro. 3.1% fat & 0.81% lysine. It comes in cube, pellet or meal form. My current sale price for it is $11.00 per bag.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty1st September 2011, 9:01 am

cant find any close dealers in the zapata/starr county area.. any one knows where i can get a hold of this feed..
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty1st September 2011, 12:47 pm

The closest dealer that i know of is in robstown i think its cirlce e feed. the owner is mark loeke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
Jlopez

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty4th September 2011, 2:23 am

@Johnny I usually buy my lidners feed in mission at the feed warehouse... It's about 20$ a bag... I tride convincing my local feed store here in Roma to become a dealer but the said it was to much of a risk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lidner Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidner Feed   Lidner Feed Empty

Back to top Go down

Lidner Feed
Page 1 of 1