Championshowpigs
Which boar to use? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Which boar to use? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Which boar to use? Truegl10
Which boar to use? Lazyoa10
Which boar to use? Reunio10
Which boar to use? Southt10
Which boar to use? Topofo10
Which boar to use? Cainsiresstatic
Which boar to use? Carter10

Which boar to use?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SumrallFamilyLivestock

SumrallFamilyLivestock

Which boar to use? Empty
PostSubject: Which boar to use?   Which boar to use? Empty15th December 2011, 8:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and thought I'd throw a question out and see if I get any feedback. I have a super monster gilt that I plan to breed in April. She has tons of muscle and great foot size and bone. She tracks very well. She is a bit round in her hip structure and could use more gut. What do you think would be a good boar to use on her to soften put a square hip and more "middle" in the litter? I was thinking of going with a good york....any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

Which boar to use? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which boar to use?   Which boar to use? Empty17th December 2011, 6:37 pm

If you plan on using a York, I would strongly recomend Buffallo and Shipleys.
Back to top Go down

Which boar to use?
Page 1 of 1