Championshowpigs
looking for a boar Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
looking for a boar Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
looking for a boar Truegl10
looking for a boar Lazyoa10
looking for a boar Reunio10
looking for a boar Southt10
looking for a boar Topofo10
looking for a boar Cainsiresstatic
looking for a boar Carter10

looking for a boar

Go down 
+5
faullpigs
JW Genetics
tkfshowpigs
Miss no_no
Jay Aguilar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty1st January 2010, 1:41 pm

8 ball... looking to see who has this boar.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty1st January 2010, 1:58 pm

Hey Gamer,
8ball ( Superman X Split Second ) this boar is housed at Rw Genetics ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
york7

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty1st January 2010, 2:33 pm

you can see him at rwgenetics.com
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty3rd January 2010, 4:38 am

Thats a nice thick bodied boar ? are you planing on using him and with what gilt or sow ?
Back to top Go down
york7

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty3rd January 2010, 8:37 am

I am planning on using him on Lickety Split sow. The only thing that I worry about is the length of body. For some reason , length of body to me is not that big an issue anymore or is it?
Back to top Go down
tkfshowpigs

tkfshowpigs

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty4th January 2010, 9:38 pm

york7 wrote:
I am planning on using him on Lickety Split sow. The only thing that I worry about is the length of body. For some reason , length of body to me is not that big an issue anymore or is it?

Today everything is in moderation. The pigs don't need to be super big framed, super long bodied, real extreme in their muscle and super lean. The one thing that pigs need and should always need is structure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkfshowpigs.com
JW Genetics

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty20th January 2010, 10:57 am

i have a lickety split boar i like breeding him to smaller york sows
Back to top Go down
faullpigs

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty20th January 2010, 9:57 pm

We are looking for a boar for our Berkshire gilt.....Any suggestions or advice on where to look??
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty20th January 2010, 10:03 pm

timber at top a very proven boar
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty20th January 2010, 10:08 pm

Time bandit at LEAN VALUE looks like a very nice fault free boar.
Back to top Go down
JW Genetics

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty21st January 2010, 10:58 pm

pure i would say daddy bones he's cheap
and cross major impact
Back to top Go down
budk

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty30th January 2010, 12:38 pm

looking for a boar to use on a gotyourmonkey gilt any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty30th January 2010, 3:18 pm

there are alot of boars out there what are her stength and weaknesses
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty30th January 2010, 5:49 pm

I dont have any berks but based on the homework that i have been doing, reputation, and genetics. If she was my gilt I would breed her to Time Bandit at Lean Value, Timber at top cut, Or My personal favorite Dream On at Showtime sires. I hope this helps you some. Of course which one you use depends on what you have and what would compliment it better.

OR IF YOU DONT WONT TO BOTHER I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING TO BUY A BERK GILT...LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES.

Look at Mauk showpigs alot of the better berk boars originate from them for example time bandit was bred by them and then sold to lean value sires... Im sure they can help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking for a boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a boar   looking for a boar Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a boar
Page 1 of 1