Championshowpigs
Help-Which Boar to use Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Help-Which Boar to use Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Help-Which Boar to use Truegl10
Help-Which Boar to use Lazyoa10
Help-Which Boar to use Reunio10
Help-Which Boar to use Southt10
Help-Which Boar to use Topofo10
Help-Which Boar to use Cainsiresstatic
Help-Which Boar to use Carter10

Help-Which Boar to use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dkteam

Help-Which Boar to use Empty
PostSubject: Help-Which Boar to use   Help-Which Boar to use Empty24th January 2010, 10:02 pm

I have a hamp exotic that is not that tall but is not deep bodied so may appear tall, wide on her top and adequate in her butt shape, slightly hard stepping on her back legs. I need a boar to correct this. I want to go hamp, but will breed crosses if necessary. I know she has some issues but i feel that there is a boar out there that can correct this.
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Help-Which Boar to use   Help-Which Boar to use Empty24th January 2010, 10:46 pm

Personally I would get my self another guilt she seems to have a lot of structural deficiencies, and structural correctness in the show ring is a super big plus. But here are some boars that MIGHT help Arrow

NOVACAIN at Triple B

LUG NUT at Shipley’s

SUN TEA at Shaffer’s

IRONMAN or CORNERSTONE (litter mate to NOVACAIN at BBB) at Cain’s

Just to name a few hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: Help-Which Boar to use   Help-Which Boar to use Empty25th January 2010, 5:28 pm

Sun Tea at Shaffers

Black Tea at SGI

Back Home at Kilmers

Iron Man at Cains

All are good boars
Back to top Go down
tkfshowpigs

tkfshowpigs

PostSubject: Re: Help-Which Boar to use   Help-Which Boar to use Empty26th January 2010, 1:24 am

First, I am going to agree with RGV and say if the problems out weigh the negatives especially when it comes to structure then I might consider culling her.

That being said I am all about experimenting and trying a gilt here and there that may need a little work.

I realize that we are not a large boar stud but we have two Hampshire boars that are excellent in their structure. Our boar Phenom is tremendous in his muscle too so he could help with the butt muscle. We also have a son of Phenom we are going to start collecting called Arkham (his picture will be up on our website in the next few days) that is even better then his daddy. you can go to our website and see for yourself www.tkfshowpigs.com.

Thanks,

Andy Kurtenbach
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkfshowpigs.com
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Help-Which Boar to use   Help-Which Boar to use Empty27th January 2010, 6:12 am

perfection is something that we are all seeking. So if she can be bred and you can afford the time and space why not atleast do you homework and experiment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help-Which Boar to use   Help-Which Boar to use Empty

Back to top Go down

Help-Which Boar to use
Page 1 of 1