Championshowpigs
ai boar Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
ai boar Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
ai boar Truegl10
ai boar Lazyoa10
ai boar Reunio10
ai boar Southt10
ai boar Topofo10
ai boar Cainsiresstatic
ai boar Carter10

ai boar

Go down 
+3
TClark
aggie187698
aufdey81
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aufdey81

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 11:13 am

looking for an ai boar that would add width to the back and up through the chest. and gives the full look throughh the side as well. any suggestions would be welcome. i am kinda looing at using world wide from cain. thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 12:38 pm

What Breed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
TClark

TClark

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 1:17 pm

Out There at LVS will do the trick for you he is very consistant on adding width and body to his offspring.
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 2:25 pm

Wide open looks like what you are wanting. T clark makes a very good point with the proven boar at LVS. Both Very Nice Boars
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
aufdey81

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 2:48 pm

breed doesnt matter but would prefer stress free
Back to top Go down
aufdey81

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 2:53 pm

wide open? where is this boar
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 4:18 pm

if your looking for stress free LVS has a couple in my mind that will give you what your looking for : American Graffiti,Double Cross(used him with my crossbow gilt gave me what i was looking to correct on my gilt)Poker Face,Scare Face,Square One,Paint ball and thats JUST TO NAME A FEW....G5 farms has a good Boar called black out,JH ramirez has a york boar called true blood and we have a proven boar by G5 called Had to B to be proven to give you what you want.** Cutting Edge has: Price Less,Game Time, Super Monster, Lumber Jack,and Affirmative ..Aufdey theres plenty of boars out there You just have to look CAUSE other peoples eye is not the same as othere's i might of mentioned a couple of boars that i liked and MAYBE other people might disagree and have a other line up so just dont give up and all i can say is keep searching till you find the one that catches your eye and has proven to do what you want him to do. Hope this helps you a bit...

Last edited by Jay Aguilar on 17th August 2010, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
g5farms

g5farms

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 4:25 pm

Aufdey, you might want to check out our boar Black Out. He is a monster. He has huge feet , huge top , and is extremely wide based. We are not one of the big names, but I would put this boar up against any boar from any of the boar studs mentioned. You can check out his photos or video on our website www.g5farms.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
aufdey81

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 8:46 pm

jay ya that gives me lots of homework of sorts to do.lol.. thanks. and yes G5 he looks real good. i think its what i am looking for. if you see the pics of my gilt and sow in my album and have any ideas they would be more than welcomed. thanks for the help!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty17th August 2010, 9:29 pm

Out There and G5's Black Out and several of the Boars That Jay mentioned are going to be stress carriers or at least carry the gene. If you are looking for a stress negative boar to match up well with your sow you have pictured I would go with a pure hamp. This year has been one of the best years ever for the Hamp breed. I like EC Boner from cains he looks as if he could give you everything any exotic could with the stress free gene. World Wide should def. blow your pigs out wide like you are wanting but when I saw him show in Belton I didnt like what he had to offer as far as rib shape and he just didnt have enough body and dimension. Oh Ya might give you the shape and body to go along with some great structure but he may not put the width on em like EC Boner could. Looking outside of Cains I really like what Upper Hands Huggy Bear has done this past year producing Lean values Gold Standard which is the best Hamp Boar I have ever laid eyes on and his Littermate Hinesite at heimers. If you are looking to make some good blues you could consider Hawkeye at Shipley's or Arch Way at shaffers. Step Ahead at Top Cut could also give you some tremendous stress free blues. These that I mentioned are all Stress negative boars and all of them can produce some great crossbreds
Back to top Go down
JW Genetics

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty23rd December 2010, 10:47 pm

Go with Dozer at Shipleys or Unreal
Back to top Go down
ReunionRidge

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty24th December 2010, 6:48 pm

I would agree with Dozer. I havent seen G5's hog in person but impressive in the pics. But any way If you dont want to break the bank check out my 2 boars either are going to sire what you are wanting , esp my cross boar hes consistantly siring middle foot and bone is going to go great with todays trend. we and others are settling with them both. good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.reunionridgefarm.com
Sponsored content

ai boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai boar   ai boar Empty

Back to top Go down

ai boar
Page 1 of 1