Championshowpigs
Honor feed Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Honor feed Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Honor feed Truegl10
Honor feed Lazyoa10
Honor feed Reunio10
Honor feed Southt10
Honor feed Topofo10
Honor feed Cainsiresstatic
Honor feed Carter10

Honor feed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty9th November 2010, 3:38 pm

This show season money is a lil tight. I have always feed moormans feed an ave really good luck and i am really pleased with it. But $18-19.00 a bag and and then feeding 3 show pigs is getting a lil expecive, i have had to cut back on the breeding stock aswell. the 2 other feeds that is close to home is Showrite and Honor, i have feed honor ans i was not the=at impressed with the finisher feeds. i do like there baby pig feed tho. I was looking at getting into honor but i was told that honor is cheap for a reason and the is sucked. i use the honor supplements even when i was feeding moormans. Is honor worth tryin or what? Honor prices here are $14-15.00 a bag i know it isnt alot of diffrence in price but every lil bit counts. thanks for ll the help
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty9th November 2010, 4:25 pm

Well Manda, i'll have to disagree with other people saying that Honors sucks i have fed Honors since i can imagine and i don't want to remember how long thats been,i really have had good turn outs with it since and cant find a wrong doing with that feed. i would really try it out and see the difference on the hogs but take my advice to see a good turn out on the feed you have to keep them on it for atleast 3months to see a difference..
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty9th November 2010, 5:34 pm

Yea i have order a couple bags of honor today. i think i am going to try it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty9th November 2010, 7:14 pm

take it from me you wont be dissapointed. Honor is a good feed and there supplements are as good to.. just ask G5 what feed their Boar " Black Out" was fed when he was weaned and raised on.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty9th December 2010, 4:19 pm

Hey Amanda just checking to see how the pigs turned out on that Honors Feed, did you get a chance to see the difference and how good was the difference compared to the other feeds you had used before.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty9th December 2010, 5:01 pm

i havent changed yet. To be honest i been scared to, i have had such good luck from the moormans so far. what i have done is changed what i am feeding moormans wise tho. my 2 blue butts that are pictured are on a 14% proteind and 5 % fat. and then i have another set on the moormans 18241. like i said i have seen people feed it around here and really like it i just have used moormans so long i just been scared to like i said
Back to top Go down
west-texas-pigdad

west-texas-pigdad

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty9th December 2010, 11:31 pm

I wouldn't change feed brands mid way though the show season to me just not a good idea just my thoughts unless you just can't get what you have been feeding anymore were u normally get it. If you want to try it I would use a pig that not as good as the rest rather thanchangeing all of them.
Back to top Go down
ryanspCAL

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty10th December 2010, 2:27 am

amanda. sorry its kinda a late post but i would also have to dissagree on what you think of honor. i really wish honor was 14-15$$$ here in california. Very Happy i have fed many types of feed here that i can get here , showmaster, honor, associated, verdemont, sunglo, and moormans and i have to say honor is one of my favorite growing-finishing feeds. i have hard times with the starters and such but i think honor is one of the best well rounded feeds around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honor feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor feed   Honor feed Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor feed
Page 1 of 1