Championshowpigs
FEED suggestions Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
FEED suggestions Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FEED suggestions Truegl10
FEED suggestions Lazyoa10
FEED suggestions Reunio10
FEED suggestions Southt10
FEED suggestions Topofo10
FEED suggestions Cainsiresstatic
FEED suggestions Carter10

FEED suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ

FEED suggestions Empty
PostSubject: FEED suggestions   FEED suggestions Empty6th December 2009, 8:24 pm

I have a hamp that is very muscular but a little to lean. I want to know what I can use to add a little cover on her but not compromise the muscle
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

FEED suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEED suggestions   FEED suggestions Empty8th December 2009, 1:28 am

Cj i would bring the percentage of feed lower and give it some moormans moorfat ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
MinyardShowPigs

FEED suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEED suggestions   FEED suggestions Empty11th February 2010, 4:58 pm

Bring down the protein down 1-2%, mix pure corn oil in your feed, and top dress it with mooremans moorfat, or powerup. This will give your pig good finish, as well as keeping structural soundness and overall appearance. I also suggest keep a close eye on feed intake, and feed this mixture twice a day around 4.5 lbs at each feeding. If the swine eats too much of the mixture, you will have too much finish, and loose your structural soundness. Remember it takes 3.5 to 4 lbs of feed intake for swine to gain 1lb of body weight, thats putting 2lbs of body weight a day on, how many days to your final show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.minyardshowpigs.com
4dfarms

FEED suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEED suggestions   FEED suggestions Empty14th February 2010, 2:49 am

with that moormans moorfat I would use Moorbody. Very good product. It is use especially for holding pig but I feed it all year long just didnt cut the feed back while feeding it.
Back to top Go down
showpig2010

showpig2010

FEED suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEED suggestions   FEED suggestions Empty17th February 2010, 4:08 pm

lower protein to 16% , add 2 cups of moorfat for a total of 5 lbs per feeding,

are you feeding twice a day -

what's the weight and how long till show?
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

FEED suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEED suggestions   FEED suggestions Empty17th February 2010, 4:32 pm

Depending on how long till your show and the weight of the pig, I would recomend 5-6lbs. of Honor L200 16% with .5 - 1lb. of powerfuel. But also keep this in mind that energy fuels growth and by increasing the energy you should also increase weight gain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FEED suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEED suggestions   FEED suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

FEED suggestions
Page 1 of 1