Championshowpigs
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Truegl10
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Lazyoa10
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Reunio10
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Southt10
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Topofo10
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Cainsiresstatic
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Carter10

Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
g5farms

g5farms

Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty
PostSubject: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty20th August 2010, 6:29 pm

Are you serious!! No supplements, No Paylean... Just Feed and Genetics. We believe the Best Out There Son Ever. Contact us at 956-472-0773 or go to www.g5farms.com for more information and videos of this guy.
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2419
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2418
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2417
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2416
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2415
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2414
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2413
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2412
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2411
Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Mvi_2410
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty20th August 2010, 6:36 pm

Looking Super Good G5 Keep up the good work, havent seen him in 2wks and he has CHANGED ALOT HE LOOKS GOOOOOOD Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty20th August 2010, 8:48 pm

how does Mid September look is he already booked for that month? whats his semen count how many ml is he throwing per collection. Looking really awesome like the way he is turning out matureing really well
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty22nd August 2010, 1:40 pm

Mid september looks fine. Right now we are still training him on the dummy, but by mid september we should be able to have raw numbers on him. If you would like to book semen on a specific date, just send me an email or give us a call.
g5farms@live.com or 956-472-0773 .
Back to top Go down
Cole_H

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty3rd September 2010, 3:07 pm

G5 I'm definitely considering Black Out for one of our cross bred gilts. He looks like he should provide the power she lacks. I have to say he is one impressive boar.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty3rd September 2010, 5:34 pm

Thanks Cole_H , he definitely should be something to consider. He is indeed very powerful... his pictures don't lie. . What is the genetics behind your gilt?
Back to top Go down
Cole_H

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty4th September 2010, 10:06 am

The gilt I'm thinking of breeding with Black out is a Home Town Hero daughter.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty16th October 2010, 11:54 pm

Just wanted to give an update on Black Out. This boar is now successfully being collected and is now booking for the fall. We have already had plenty of phone calls and dates booked on this boar. Semen quality and quantity is perfect. We recently conducted a longevity check on the semen and after 5 days checked , the semen was still strong. Please contact us at 956-472-0773 and check for availability.

I have said this numerous times, if I can make gilts 2/3 of his potential , I will completely revamp our heard with Black Out genetics.

Good Luck Everyone
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty18th October 2010, 2:21 pm

6 doses of black out available, can be shipped anytime during the week. Contact us if you have any questions 956.472.0773
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty25th October 2010, 8:08 pm

Get ready, the BLACK OUTS are coming to your state. Semen has already been shipped to 4 different states and several more in the books. Book soon! GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty25th October 2010, 8:16 pm

i dont get the all natural and no supplements thing was he fed a sow feed since he was weaned or what..
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty25th October 2010, 8:48 pm

No, he was just fed straight feed (18.5 %) . No paylean or additional supplements
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty29th October 2010, 1:32 am

G/5 How dose late March look on the booking, think i wanna book him for my Cobb Gilt she's a white cross ( york appearing gilt ) Revolution X Foresight.. shes good lots of bone and rib just want to see if i can make her litter a bit shorter and stockier framed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty29th October 2010, 9:24 am

looks good, just let us know
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty1st September 2011, 9:11 am

a bit toed out and too short dont you think to be a good proven sire..i would like him a tad taller...is ther anything you would change in this boar and what would oyou change on him..

you have any pigs on the ground of him looking for some july/august pigs for our county show in zapata
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty1st September 2011, 9:34 am

Johnny5, any taller and he would be undesirable in todays market. He really isnt toed out.

As far as his siring ability, I think he has done really well for us. We kept back 4 gilts and had to sell one off because she exploded with muscle ( a real freak) .

Check this video out. These are from two litters that we had. He was very consistant. We had reports from several different states that had Black Out litters and they said they pretty much said the same thing.

Your next question might be... If he is so good, where are all the winners at the majors. That would be a good question and I have no response for that because that is an uncontrolled part of my process. I can tell you though with complete confidence that he is more than good. He has sired show pigs that have even gone beyond what we expected. Bone size has been great on all these hogs and structural base is amazing. We will have 5-6 litters out of Black Out this season . We bred to Out There several years in a row and had awesome results and now I can say that these pigs are 6 months and are better than any Out There litter that we ever had. But that is just my opinion and I know everyone has their own opinion as well. Good Luck

All the litters are set for september.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever   Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Out Now Available Semen $75 (Pictures HERE!!!) The Best Out There Son Ever
Page 1 of 1