Championshowpigs
semen collection Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
semen collection Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
semen collection Truegl10
semen collection Lazyoa10
semen collection Reunio10
semen collection Southt10
semen collection Topofo10
semen collection Cainsiresstatic
semen collection Carter10

semen collection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmcadams

semen collection Empty
PostSubject: semen collection   semen collection Empty25th October 2010, 9:12 pm

How to collect boars.Wanting info on how to collect semen from boars,Ive a good york boar that I would like to use in the off season,but he's kind of short to reach if you know what I mean,Im not sure if he will be tall enough for some of my older sows,or will he catch up.Anyway does anyone have any info on how to collect him so I can use fresh semen,I get the general idea
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

semen collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: semen collection   semen collection Empty26th October 2010, 1:03 pm

hey dmcadams, send my a private message and we can discuss your issues
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
johnny5

semen collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: semen collection   semen collection Empty13th January 2011, 3:27 pm

i have the same problem. a buddy and I purchased a boar to breed our gilts and we where wondering what would be easier, breeding ai which we dont have a clue how to collect or what we need to even start that procedure, or should we breed them naturally just letting him loose with the herd BUT how would we know if there bred or not. what do you all recommend us to do?? PLEASE HELP ?? NEED HELP FAST cause we want to start breeding our gilts and sow in the next month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

semen collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: semen collection   semen collection Empty

Back to top Go down

semen collection
Page 1 of 1