Championshowpigs
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Truegl10
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Lazyoa10
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Reunio10
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Southt10
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Topofo10
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Cainsiresstatic
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Carter10

You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion

Go down 
5 posters

Which Showpig Would You Choose As Your Grand Champion?
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap38%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 38% [ 19 ]
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap4%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap2%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap36%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 36% [ 18 ]
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap0%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap0%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap2%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_lcap16%You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 50

Back

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty
PostSubject: You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion   You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty6th April 2010, 12:27 pm

You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Youbju10
Back to top Go down
http://www.championshowpigs.com
g5farms

g5farms

You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion   You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty6th April 2010, 5:24 pm

Here is my line up and pick for Grand Champion.

Yorkshire : 1.2.3
Chester: 6 , 4 , 7 ,5
Durocs : 11 , 9 , 8 , 10

Chose the 1 york because overall she is the most complete of the bunch in my opinion. She would make a very strong breeding gilt or show gilt. She seems to have more than ideal structure width and good depth of body.

The Chester that I chose was not the widest of the bunch but definitely was the most complete of the bunch. Still big boned , level topped .

The Duroc again matched very well to the yorkshire winner. Complete , big boned , depth of body, and good length. No apparent structural problems .

MY Grand Champion will be the Yorkshire . (just my opinion)

Solid Group Croskey GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion   You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty6th April 2010, 10:41 pm

Yokshires:3,2,1
Chester Whites:4,6,5,7
Durocs:9,8,10,11
My overall Champion in my point of view will be the #4 Chester White
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion   You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty7th April 2010, 6:13 pm

This just shows that it always comes down to one persons opinion.
My picks are:
Yorks - 1,2,3,
Chesters - 4,6,7,5
Durocs - 11,9,8,10
and the overall has got to be the York, but then again I'm a york person.
Back to top Go down
schweinhund

schweinhund

PostSubject: Re: You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion   You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty9th August 2010, 10:42 pm

gc - 4

york 1-2-3
chesters 4-6-5-7
duron 9-11-8-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion   You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

You Be The Judge: Select The Winners From Your 3 Classes and Vote For Your Grand Champion
Page 1 of 1