Championshowpigs
Just came from the fall classic Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Just came from the fall classic Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Just came from the fall classic Truegl10
Just came from the fall classic Lazyoa10
Just came from the fall classic Reunio10
Just came from the fall classic Southt10
Just came from the fall classic Topofo10
Just came from the fall classic Cainsiresstatic
Just came from the fall classic Carter10

Just came from the fall classic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
g5farms

g5farms

Just came from the fall classic Empty
PostSubject: Just came from the fall classic   Just came from the fall classic Empty21st November 2009, 4:53 pm

I was just at the fall classic the show was unbelievable. I saw a lot of the people advertising on this forum with plenty of quality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Just came from the fall classic   Just came from the fall classic Empty26th November 2009, 12:35 am

Did you get to see the grand champion cross boar and wat did you think?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Grand Champ   Just came from the fall classic Empty26th November 2009, 12:48 am

I didnt get to see the grand champion boar, but I saw the grand champion weanling gilt. She was extremely powerful, I dont know if you can make them better. Without seein the grand champion boar, I can tell you that it was probably crazy. The cross boars were side wide and full of bone, it almost seemed impossible in my eyes to get them that wide but obviously I was wrong
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Grand Champion Boar   Just came from the fall classic Empty28th November 2009, 10:53 am

I take it back, I did see the first part of the show and that was the class that the grand champ was in. I just did not see the overall selection of the grand champion. The boar was a white exotic looking boar sired by out there. He had some huge bone and a ton of width. No walking problems and tracked extremely wide. Lean value sire bought the hog for $50,000 i believe
Back to top Go down
Texas Br

PostSubject: ?   Just came from the fall classic Empty8th December 2009, 6:50 pm

Hey G5 did you bring anything back from the classic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just came from the fall classic   Just came from the fall classic Empty

Back to top Go down

Just came from the fall classic
Page 1 of 1