Championshowpigs
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Truegl10
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Lazyoa10
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Reunio10
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Southt10
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Topofo10
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Cainsiresstatic
You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Carter10

You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER

Go down 
+4
maycon
cc52
hoglover94
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty
PostSubject: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty30th March 2010, 8:55 pm

You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Zedeke10
Back to top Go down
http://www.championshowpigs.com
hoglover94

You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty30th March 2010, 9:31 pm

this would be my line up : 3, 12, 1, 7, 4, 9,10, 5, 2, 11, 8 , 6
Back to top Go down
3s Genet

PostSubject: You be the judge   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty31st March 2010, 7:44 am

Why is #1 not on the voting, that is my pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty31st March 2010, 9:09 am

I beleive it is because the 2 that are missing are just pictures of their back . They look good though . My choice is the spotted one. If this pig was belted , it would be the best
Back to top Go down
cc52

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty31st March 2010, 5:02 pm

12 is the most complete biggest boned best fronted
Back to top Go down
maycon

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty1st April 2010, 10:33 am

The #1 pig is the most functional. He's the biggest footed, biggest boned one on the page. He's square on all four corners with the a bold spring of rib, plenty of depth, and extends through his hip. He also is the most correct down his top and ties in nice at his ham-loin juncture. Just look past his color and you'll find him.
Back to top Go down
maycon

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty1st April 2010, 10:38 am

#1, 12, 9, 11, 3, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, 6, 10
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty1st April 2010, 3:59 pm

I am going to have to go with 12. I will start at the bottom and work my way up. 12 has great bone with good angularity, 12 carries the ham way down to the stiffle. has a lot of center body that carries through the flank. with the picture to go by there is a ton of rib in this pig. has excellent set to the tail head with a jet level top. 12 is clean fronted with a tremendous blade, nice pig.
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty1st April 2010, 8:41 pm

1st- #12 This barrow wins pretty easily in my mind. He puts it all together biggest footed, biggest bodied, biggest topped. This young barrow has a perfect moderate frame, he's tall fronted and packed full of that great soft muscle that rises to the top of all show rings in the country.

2nd-#10 This one hit me hard,she might be a lil flat sided for some, but these are the type I liked to feed. Great set of legs, Monster front-end, shapely but still soft enough and lots of show ring eye appeal.

3rd- #4 WOW!! Very nice Spot gilt. Packed full of power, body & bone. This one is my favorite of the bunch. She can run with any breed, and looks like she will produce some great ones as well.

4th- #1 This barrow is real nice he has a jet level design, great hip, big footed with great 3 dimensional shape.

5th- #3 This barrow has tons of Power, lots of bone and looks to have a very powerful forearm. This barrow is a lot like the 12 barrow in they're makeup.

6th- #5
7th- #7
8th- #9
9th- #8
10th- #11
11th- #6
12th- #2
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
kjburkett

kjburkett

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty7th April 2010, 6:42 pm

12 and 1 are my clear top two. The hardest choice I had was between them. 12 gained the advantage because he's got tons of bone and muscle without looking hard or overdone in a moderate-framed package. Not taking anything away from 1 who looks to be an impecible structured, complete hog.
Back to top Go down
tb390

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty15th June 2010, 5:23 pm

12, 3, 1. 12 gets the nod but its tough with only these pics to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER   You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER Empty

Back to top Go down

You Be THE JUDGE and PIC YOUR GRAND CHAMPION! POST YOUR REASON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR WINNER
Page 1 of 1