Championshowpigs
Paylean Feed Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Paylean Feed Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Paylean Feed Truegl10
Paylean Feed Lazyoa10
Paylean Feed Reunio10
Paylean Feed Southt10
Paylean Feed Topofo10
Paylean Feed Cainsiresstatic
Paylean Feed Carter10

Paylean Feed

Go down 
+5
hoghoney03
TM Showpigs
tkfshowpigs
trivswine
g5farms
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gator

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty14th December 2009, 7:25 pm

Which paylean do I use affraid I always get different suggestions. If you have different payleans, I would like to know what you think. We just want to make sure that our showpig grows to the best of his or her potential.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty14th December 2009, 9:27 pm

I have tried a lot of payleans and the one that I found most consistant was Moormans Lean Maximizer. This has worked really well and it will change your hog up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
trivswine

trivswine

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty15th December 2009, 9:44 am

There is no such thing as different payleans. There is only one ractopene. 9grams is 9grams no matter wich supplier you are getting it from. Know with that said, there is a difference in the other additives that are packaged along with it in the top dress.
Back to top Go down
tkfshowpigs

tkfshowpigs

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty15th December 2009, 11:32 am

trivswine is correct Paylean, is Paylean, is Paylean and correct again that there is a difference in the feed company's concoction that goes with the Paylean. While we do not use it on our breeding stock, when we were fitting barrows back in the day I loved Moorman's Lean Maximizer. Also if you grind and mx your own rations just find the best price at your local feed store.

Lean Maximizer

trivswine wrote:
There is no such thing as different payleans. There is only one ractopene. 9grams is 9grams no matter wich supplier you are getting it from. Know with that said, there is a difference in the other additives that are packaged along with it in the top
dress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkfshowpigs.com
TM Showpigs

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty15th December 2009, 3:56 pm

Lindners works really well also.
Back to top Go down
hoghoney03

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty3rd January 2010, 6:21 pm

Lean maximizer works quickly and is great, but if you are uneasy about paylean with problems it can cause, try sweepstakes by showmaster...it is still paylean(it doesnt work as fast BUT STILL WORKS GREAT!) but it wont mess up hogs on their feet and legs
Back to top Go down
tkfshowpigs

tkfshowpigs

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty4th January 2010, 9:59 pm

I am going to stress again that paylean, is paylean, is paylean the only thing changes is the dosage. So if you are worried at all about the drug messing up feet and legs then you should not use it or use it at small levels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkfshowpigs.com
texan

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty9th July 2010, 4:43 pm

i disagree totally paylean is not paylean is not paylean!!!!!!!! Ractopamine is ractopamine is ractopamine!!!! Moor Mans Sunglo Honor Lindner all put out there own versions of it. I have to noticed that lean maximizer tends to dry out the hoofs on hogs faster than other products but it also has the fastest responce time than others i personally feed sunglo expload paylean because it doesnt hurt the hoofs!!! its all in preferance but i believe u can feed expload longer than other types of paylean products!!
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty9th July 2010, 5:48 pm

I use the Lindner lean target for my paylene source, it like a few other paylene products has Biotin in it which helps in the prevention of feet hoof and pad problems. 4 ounces = 9 grams

Also for the feeders that are not as familiar with feeding paylene additives Lindners came out with a new addition to the World Famous Scud Missle family with the 613 py scudmissle. A combination of the Popular 611 and the Lean Target mixed to give 9 grams of paylene to 4 lbs of 613 fed to be fed the last 21-28 days. The Best Paylene mixed feed on the market.
Back to top Go down
hogdoc

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty10th July 2010, 12:54 am

Paylean is Ractopamine so saying paylean isn't paylean but ractopamine is ractopamine makes zero sense.

I think what you may be trying to say is that the top dresses that contain paylean are not all the same. While that is true the differences between the premixes are not as great as the feed salesmen or some of the end users would have you believe.

Ractopamine has two important effects it increases weight gain and increases muscle and reduces fat. There is no reason that one company's top dress would work better or faster than another's if you give them the same amount of drug.

Feeding one with added biotin is good and it doe help spare the hooves. If you happened to buy one without added biotin adding some Red Cell to the diet will help add some biotin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goinshowin.com
showtec1

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty11th July 2010, 5:06 pm

You can use the moormans 11256 that is a 9gram that is mixed right in the feed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paylean Feed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paylean Feed   Paylean Feed Empty

Back to top Go down

Paylean Feed