Championshowpigs
purina vs mooremans supplements Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
purina vs mooremans supplements Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
purina vs mooremans supplements Truegl10
purina vs mooremans supplements Lazyoa10
purina vs mooremans supplements Reunio10
purina vs mooremans supplements Southt10
purina vs mooremans supplements Topofo10
purina vs mooremans supplements Cainsiresstatic
purina vs mooremans supplements Carter10

purina vs mooremans supplements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ranchitoaranda

purina vs mooremans supplements Empty
PostSubject: purina vs mooremans supplements   purina vs mooremans supplements Empty25th January 2012, 10:03 pm

I was going to use Purina supplements but none of the feed dealers here in town,dont stock anything local but have to order some dealers gave me up to 6 six weeks for it to arrive. I can get Mooreman's quicker so if anyone has knowledge of both feeds could you please help and can give me some insight of the comparison between both products/both companies?
H.O.CHAMPION DRIVE
H.O. POWER FUEL
H.O. HEAVYWEIGHT
H.O. PAY LEAN PREMIX
H.O DEPTH CHARGE
If you can help what products so I can place an order before weekend.
thanks
Back to top Go down
PAshowman

PostSubject: Re: purina vs mooremans supplements   purina vs mooremans supplements Empty27th January 2012, 4:59 pm

I've used everything listed except Powerfuel and the new Heavyweight. My opinion on Honor supplements besides the Paylean is you have to use double and triple the max recommended before seeing any difference-as I was told by other people. I ve used the Paylean Premix and did not get along with it at all. I used it 2years in a row on barrows similiar in type and kind and found myself giving 18 grams the last week and still no difference.There best product i would say is Depth Charge.

Fitter 35 i did not see a difference at all and fed 2 buckets to a barrow in about 1.5 months and he was still the same.

Moormans have probably the best paylean out there-LEAN MAXIMIZER. Start pigs out on it at 4.5 grams 5 weeks out and take them off it the last 5 days before show. Works wonders

MOORBODY is very comparable to Depth Charge. We feed wet all the time and you can start to see fill in about a 1/2 hr after feeding which is very helpful for preparing for the show ring

Depth n Demension(Showrite) is also similiar to Moorbody and Depth Charge. Also very similiar to the results that of Moorbody.

PIG NAVIGATOR(generic paylean,takes double the amount of time to see results minus the structure damages/issues) is mainly used to cut away fat before the time you can use paylean. I used it on a barrow, started seeing results in about 3 weeks.

As for fat supplement i have no insight on that because my feed program always gets them finished and sometimes to finished so I never have to supplement fat.

I'm not saying that Moormans is better than Purina but i just didnt get along with there program and once I switched over between Moormans and Showrite there products did exactly what I wanted and didnt have to double or triple the recommended dosage to see results
Back to top Go down
ranchitoaranda

PostSubject: Re: purina vs mooremans supplements   purina vs mooremans supplements Empty4th February 2012, 4:53 pm

can you write out your feed program from now till showtime like you use it? Its sounds like your'e busy but I would sure appreciate it,We weight our pigs last sunday one gilt was 137,139 and the barrow was 127lbs. They are due for worming next Sunday after we get back from our jackpot next saturday.thanks for your help so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: purina vs mooremans supplements   purina vs mooremans supplements Empty

Back to top Go down

purina vs mooremans supplements
Page 1 of 1