Championshowpigs
wtc boar prospect Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
wtc boar prospect Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
wtc boar prospect Truegl10
wtc boar prospect Lazyoa10
wtc boar prospect Reunio10
wtc boar prospect Southt10
wtc boar prospect Topofo10
wtc boar prospect Cainsiresstatic
wtc boar prospect Carter10

wtc boar prospect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
woody89

wtc boar prospect Empty
PostSubject: wtc boar prospect   wtc boar prospect Empty7th November 2011, 1:18 pm

these are some better pics of my wtc prospect boar, sorry havent figured out how to post a video with my fancy phone. lol. he is a THE WAY X MAN O WAR, he is a early july and weighing about 230. any suggestions or comments are welcome.

wtc boar prospect D6b95904

wtc boar prospect A72018b0

wtc boar prospect V__E30F
Back to top Go down
woody89

wtc boar prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtc boar prospect   wtc boar prospect Empty15th November 2011, 7:53 am

wow my boar must suck cause i have no replies
Back to top Go down
Diamond3H

wtc boar prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtc boar prospect   wtc boar prospect Empty15th November 2011, 3:38 pm

Would you be willing to email me some pics and the video. trent.m.hughes@okstate.edu I would like to find out where you are from and if you would be willing to ship seman on him. if i could judge him a little more i think i could use him on a few of my sows. PLease send me an email of the video even if you are not will to sell seman on him and i would be more than happy to give you some feed back.
Back to top Go down
woody89

wtc boar prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtc boar prospect   wtc boar prospect Empty16th November 2011, 7:32 am

we are feeding him for the winter type conference in perry ga and we cant sell semen on him unless we keep him after the wtc. but i will def get a video for you as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
ffa family

wtc boar prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtc boar prospect   wtc boar prospect Empty17th November 2011, 5:37 pm

I think he is looking great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wtc boar prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtc boar prospect   wtc boar prospect Empty

Back to top Go down

wtc boar prospect
Page 1 of 1