Championshowpigs
prospect boar what do you think  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
prospect boar what do you think  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
prospect boar what do you think  Truegl10
prospect boar what do you think  Lazyoa10
prospect boar what do you think  Reunio10
prospect boar what do you think  Southt10
prospect boar what do you think  Topofo10
prospect boar what do you think  Cainsiresstatic
prospect boar what do you think  Carter10

prospect boar what do you think

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dwniles

prospect boar what do you think  Empty
PostSubject: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty26th June 2010, 6:48 pm

prospect boar what do you think  Boar5prospect boar what do you think  Boar6prospect boar what do you think  Boar4prospect boar what do you think  Boar7prospect boar what do you think  Boar8posted pics could use help not having much luck with pics

Last edited by dwniles on 26th June 2010, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty26th June 2010, 7:43 pm

i dunno if it is just me but i dont see anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty27th June 2010, 10:15 am

ok i uploaded your pics for you here they are.

prospect boar what do you think  Boar5
prospect boar what do you think  Boar4
prospect boar what do you think  Boar6
prospect boar what do you think  Boar7
prospect boar what do you think  Boar8
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
dwniles

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty27th June 2010, 11:05 am

thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
RCHOGS

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty27th June 2010, 11:55 am

He is a nice hog maybe not the quality you would want as a herdsire but he has some qualities to him. Going off of his pictures. My main concern with him is I think he needs to have more natural width underneath him all the way through. He has a good shapely rump but needs a lil more expression in his stifle I think he could use a lil more squareer hip, His back legs want to tuck underhim a lil bit. He ties in real good at his ham loin junction and his top is good. He needs to be brought up just a notch in his frontend. He is good and clean up through his head and neck. All in All he is a good pig One that could be used as a good teaser boar that can cover some sows for you maybe not one you would buy semen on. As long is he is valueable to your herd than he is good enough. Good luck with him.
Back to top Go down
champion

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty27th June 2010, 1:20 pm

He looks like a good boar, how does his front end look ? What about the genetics behind him? Where are you located
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty27th June 2010, 7:50 pm

Looks good, however, you should practice a little more on the picture taking. Based on these pics I would ask to level him out a little more braoden his chest a little more and add a little more bone.
Back to top Go down
dwniles

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty27th June 2010, 9:24 pm

i am in northern indiana he is out of my boar(catalystxtexas) and a grey roc sow im just getting into showpigs thanks for all the comments took the pics on my phone by myself not easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prospect boar what do you think    prospect boar what do you think  Empty

Back to top Go down

prospect boar what do you think
Page 1 of 1