Championshowpigs
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Truegl10
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Lazyoa10
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Reunio10
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Southt10
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Topofo10
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Cainsiresstatic
Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Carter10

Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.

Go down 
+3
west-texas-pigdad
aggie187698
Jay Aguilar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty
PostSubject: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty14th December 2010, 2:26 pm

got a Steam X Perfect Timing Gilt that i'am planning to breed and wanted you alls opinion on what boar has been doing an impact in this bred. I have used Man Up ( LVS ) and i have thought about breeding back to Man Up but wanted to hear of a other boar out there in the show pig world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty17th December 2010, 8:10 am

has any one seen any toolman litters and what you think about them is he consistant i what they say he can do.
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty17th December 2010, 9:57 am

I have seen a couple of litters out of toolman. They are stout the litter that i really like was out of a classic steel sow. they had alot of shape to them good bone big foot big top and spring of rib. I aslo saw some at the circle of gold sale in el reno the breeders there were very please with him and i have been impressed with the litters i have seen.
i hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty17th December 2010, 10:37 am

thanks Aggie, i've been thinking hardly on Tool Man and breeding back to Man Up.But just curious if any one else has used or seen any other sire producing or makeing a impact to the breed.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty21st December 2010, 12:20 pm

Has anyone seen any offspring from forgiven at stephens farms..anyone !!
Back to top Go down
west-texas-pigdad

west-texas-pigdad

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty22nd December 2010, 2:13 am

Elrod boar the one all the steal boars go back to does a real good job seen a litter out of him this summer dang good litter of pigs.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty11th January 2011, 3:31 pm

has any one seen or used " Wide Load " @ Humphreys, what you all think of him ?
Back to top Go down
croskeyfarms

croskeyfarms

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty25th February 2011, 4:14 pm

wide load boar at humphreys i guess you can say beside rodney im the only one thats took a chance with him and i had the champion weanling boar at fall classic in duncan 2010 and i bred that sow right back to him again there due 3-19-2011. the boar is a sasquatch son that is heavy bone but not extreme in his makeup if you got a down the middle of the road sow or gilt he will make pigs better for sure. he passes the bone and muscle right along to his offspring. that boar pig that won at duncan we took home and cut him grandson been showing him he's been breed champion 2 and won his class many times. he's at 245# right now and is sound as a cat. never miss a bit.so jay if you get a chance at using wide load i would i breeding everything on the farm to him for fall pigs p.s watch for full littermate to the duncan boar this next year im bringing a breeding size boar to duncan this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.croskeyfarms.mysite.com
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty27th February 2011, 9:30 pm

Hey what do yall think about "The Situation" at UpperHandGenetics i will be breeding him to my chester gilt she was reserve breed at my county show "collin county" and breed champ at the fort worth stock show you can see her at yantisswinefarms.com on the winners page she is out of the 20-9 (Sasquatch x White Out 28-4)to Ice Cube at ACutAbove and i was told that i would of got more than likely breed champion at the San Antonio Open show de to the fact that the champion was the one that bet me at my county show
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty27th February 2011, 11:32 pm

I had never payed attention to that boar. He looks interesting. Lots of bone and width!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty28th February 2011, 8:09 am

ya decide to go with him and just wanted to see what everyone thought about him
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty28th February 2011, 10:59 am

also what do yall think about "New School" at ACutAbove
Back to top Go down
DriveThatHog

DriveThatHog

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty25th March 2011, 7:15 am

Man Up X Sasquatch..Was classed out at Houston..got 6th in the cross class. One of our gilts that we sold was Res Chester Gilt in the open show at San Antonio this year. Not sure if we are going to go back with man up this year. Looking at going with toolman on for our gilt and maneater for the sow this year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
http://www.drivethathog.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty25th March 2011, 11:25 pm

i've been looking foward in Using Tool Man on My 12oz Curls and Man Up on my Steam gilt but really thinking twice on the steam gilt cuase i really like Wide Load .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.   Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Talked and Producing Chester White Boar.
Page 1 of 1