Championshowpigs
Most Talked about Spot Boar Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Most Talked about Spot Boar Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Talked about Spot Boar Truegl10
Most Talked about Spot Boar Lazyoa10
Most Talked about Spot Boar Reunio10
Most Talked about Spot Boar Southt10
Most Talked about Spot Boar Topofo10
Most Talked about Spot Boar Cainsiresstatic
Most Talked about Spot Boar Carter10

Most Talked about Spot Boar

Go down 
+6
aggie187698
dkfalgout
Beaman Show Stock
Miss no_no
RGV
Jay Aguilar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty
PostSubject: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty10th December 2010, 2:05 pm

where in the process of adding a Spot gilt to our herd.I'am asking you all in the Show Pig World that have more experience with this breed to help me out to match this gilt with the perfect boar out there today. who is the best spot sire today, whos done a impact in the winners circle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty11th December 2010, 12:52 am

Hey jay take a look at the HILLBILLY boar at Armstrong genetics really like the heaviness of structure and the bone on that boar.
http://www.armstronggenetics.com/herdboars.html
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty12th December 2010, 11:09 pm

Really like him going to keep him in mind.there is a lot of studying I have to do with this breed.
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty13th December 2010, 11:18 am

i think you should take Wide Out From LVS in to consideration and Croskey Farms has that Bob The Builder that looks wide from front to back and also Pirahana from PSSS has do a lot in the spot breed this couple of years. Well i hope this helps you a bit in what you are looking for in a boar. Whats the pedigree in the gilt you have and what is it that you want to add and what is there you need corrected on her.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty14th December 2010, 10:48 am

Well Actually shes really correct and has everything i can picture in a great spot gilt to become our Foundation Gilt for this breed . shes a Full Loaded X Free N Easy.. i have been doing some reasearch and i can only picture Wide Out (LVS) Recoil ( Harman Farms) HillBilly ( Armstrongs)..

open for more suggestions have till March 27 to look for the right one for this gilt
Back to top Go down
Beaman Show Stock

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty14th December 2010, 12:35 pm

We used Piranha on a few spot sows this year and they were all the exact same... every one of them were huge boned,lots of top shape, really deep bodied,and massive hams. The down sides were that they needed a lot more rib and none of them looked good until 300 lbs. if your just wanting pigs that won't get out of the barn until 300 then hes yur boar. We used Wide Out this year on one of the Piranha gilts I really like him a lot. Also check out LVS other spot boars I think that they've got the best around.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty14th December 2010, 1:34 pm

Thanks Beaman, well by far Wide Out is been the one right now but like i said in my past posts i still have till late March to find the right boar and still have a couple more site to look for. but thank you for your thought.

you have any spot gilts available at this time ?
Back to top Go down
Beaman Show Stock

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty17th December 2010, 12:07 pm

Well' have spots on the ground January 3rd we did have some July litters but they've all been sold now but we do still have a really nice set of spot boars out of those July litters. We've had great luck with our spots some of the boars we are using for this year are Wide Out, Rampage, Stand Back, Leap Frog, and B and B.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty17th December 2010, 12:40 pm

great deal i really like Wide Out to tell you the truth,but i have been doing some studying and i think LVS has a good set of spot boars.As a matter of fact the once you mentioned are the ones i have studied hard.. keep me up dated on the Jan Litter might be intrested in a gilt or two.
Back to top Go down
Beaman Show Stock

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty19th December 2010, 9:22 pm

will do we'll keep in touch
Back to top Go down
dkfalgout

dkfalgout

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty10th February 2011, 8:53 pm

had a great litter out of pirahana
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty10th February 2011, 10:22 pm

how they look ?
Back to top Go down
dkfalgout

dkfalgout

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty11th February 2011, 9:53 pm

very good barrows real wide and good muscle, have rib shape and big tops . look at my pictures the champion aob louisiana bred at our district show .they also grew extremely well.
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty18th February 2011, 8:34 pm

Hey jay check out kolt 45 from lvs. Super cool looking spot. How are the hamp gilts
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
barrel_babe

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty18th August 2011, 7:06 am

Wide out. Leap frog. And I am gonna try a new one this year named Kolt 45. He's with. LVS.
Back to top Go down
midnightacres

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty20th January 2012, 8:59 am

Transformer is doing great for us. At first the pigs looked good,but when you weaned them they looked like crap, as they matured they looked great. We sold every pig out of that litter.
Back to top Go down
mcclendonspots

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty24th May 2012, 8:23 pm

i have gilt from both wide out and kolt 45 that iam gonna be showing this year and they look super and also have gilts out of my herd boar that is out of leap frog they also look super
Back to top Go down
rtaylor1

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty7th September 2012, 9:28 am

Off The Charts spot boar .... 60,000 highest selling boar. Real McCoy genetics
I have a litter out of him... Huge bone, lots of muscle... I have some for sale
Rob Taylor 937-408-6263
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Talked about Spot Boar   Most Talked about Spot Boar Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Talked about Spot Boar
Page 1 of 1