Championshowpigs
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Truegl10
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Lazyoa10
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Reunio10
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Southt10
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Topofo10
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Cainsiresstatic
what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Carter10

what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??

Go down 
+11
johnny5
Berling Farms
LBshowpigs
west-texas-pigdad
trivswine
spb
texan
RWay
#^@%$
croskeyfarms
Jay Aguilar
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty
PostSubject: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty23rd November 2009, 10:28 am

We All talk about hamp,exotics,and opb boars but what happened to the Duroc breed ? open for suggestions on a good Duroc Boar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
croskeyfarms

croskeyfarms

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty27th November 2009, 8:14 pm

absolute does a good job had a real nice litter out of him this year on a spice gilt he really throwed some nice gilts in the litter. he goes back to can't denie it all the can't denie it boars are getting it done also gameplan getting it done and gods gift at shipleys wow what a boar cant wait to use him. radar love at mark hurds looks like he throwing some nice pigs might try to use him too.there many duroc boars out there getting the job done and the duroc breed as a whole is on its way back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.croskeyfarms.mysite.com
Showtime

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty28th November 2009, 12:55 am

what ever happened to super freak at lean value sires. Did he ever live up to his expectation or were the standards set to high
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty28th November 2009, 12:29 pm

well Thanks for the info Mr. Croskey i've used Dragon Fly,Show Boat,Freak Show,Red Line And Unforgettable can't blame them they've given me a good set of pigs But it seems that when i want to breed back to use that same boar he's gone from lvs ? So thanks i'am gonna try that God's Gift see how he works i was looking at hershey for my Dakota Red sow . But it's true do'nt you think the Duroc Breed is been kind of Quiet this past years in the sire talk ?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty28th November 2009, 12:36 pm

Do You mean Freak Show ? he sired a couple of boars there a LVS as a matter of fact he sired those boars they have, Show Boat and Fireworks? Super Freak Is a good exotic boar there at prairie state (psss) ?
Back to top Go down
bulldog

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty7th December 2009, 7:03 pm

BUDDA @ MTV Genetics

what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Foundation

BADGER @ Shipleys

what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Side1badger
Back to top Go down
2sG

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty13th April 2010, 5:56 pm

Can't Touch This 10-1 at psss is without a dought the most popular red boar in the country!
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty13th April 2010, 6:42 pm

This may not be the most talked about Duroc yet but he will be soon. Shipleys new boar "Unreal" Has the most impressive true width and Squareness That I have seen. You folks need to go check this guy out he is unreal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
RWay

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty9th September 2010, 9:07 pm

I recently bred to Perfect Game from LVS. He is a real nice boar. When they walked him out during their Labor Day show, I was very impressed. LVS Mass Monster is not too bad either.
Back to top Go down
texan

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty15th September 2010, 10:24 pm

did freakshow live to his standards???? lol lol Look into Recovery's pedigree and tell as again did he live to his standards!!!!! Durocs are the back bone to the cross bred programs of today guys thats where Bone Base width came from look it up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
spb

PostSubject: Triple Roc   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty18th October 2010, 9:05 pm

Not the most talked about but will sire some of the most talked about pigs this spring is Triple roc housed at mappes durocs check out dtrlivestock.com for sale page for photo.
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty22nd October 2010, 6:37 pm

My choice would be Buck Cherry at PSS see alot of good pigs that were sired by him.
Back to top Go down
west-texas-pigdad

west-texas-pigdad

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty13th December 2010, 11:43 am

What about I-Max from Triple B Sires any thoughts on him.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty13th December 2010, 3:09 pm

Hey West Texas, i think I Max at Triple B has done a name for him self as well i have a I Max gilt my self and she is super powerful lots of rib and shape on her body.but to my point of view and my opinion i think Buck Cherry and Buck Wild are the ones that have been doing a name for them self.

Last edited by Jay Aguilar on 23rd January 2011, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LBshowpigs

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty22nd January 2011, 11:18 pm

In my mind i like full shift a lot he produced a lot of champions this year at big shows i used powershift at shaffers his son and was very pleased with the quality hogs he put out
Back to top Go down
Berling Farms

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty23rd January 2011, 8:59 am

Mega Watt is going to be big this year. If his pigs turn out like how they look at 2 weeks old, its gonna be the next big thing.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty2nd February 2011, 10:02 am

i think mappes has a good set of boars that look really interesting
Back to top Go down
west-texas-pigdad

west-texas-pigdad

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty3rd February 2011, 11:08 am

God's Gift is one to use
Back to top Go down
bapig

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty27th February 2011, 9:20 pm

Just bred to God's Gift. Will let you know in about 4mo. how they look. Hoping for for nice ones for WTC next year.

Bo
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty3rd March 2011, 9:41 pm

i would also say buck cherry
Back to top Go down
spb

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty3rd July 2011, 10:47 am

"Not the most talked about but will sire some of the most talked about pigs this spring is Triple roc housed at mappes durocs check out dtrlivestock.com for sale page for photo". Just a reminder that this boar needs to be used he sired mappes two boars that sold to shipley for 53,000 and darryls 100,000 boar was out of a littermate to triple roc. He has a royal pedigree his mother was the reserve champion commercial gilt at okc.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty5th July 2011, 2:29 am

has any one seen or got the chance to see the $100 grand duroc boar LVS purchased @ the Summer Type Conference
Back to top Go down
cb3110

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty12th October 2012, 8:57 am

what about texas stud
Back to top Go down
HBS

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty16th February 2013, 9:54 am

Mr. Triple Cherry what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? 2-12-13MrTripleCherryadsmall_zpsf47ba227
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??   what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's the Most Talked about duroc boar Today ??
Page 1 of 1