Championshowpigs
Duroc Boar wanted. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Duroc Boar wanted. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Duroc Boar wanted. Truegl10
Duroc Boar wanted. Lazyoa10
Duroc Boar wanted. Reunio10
Duroc Boar wanted. Southt10
Duroc Boar wanted. Topofo10
Duroc Boar wanted. Cainsiresstatic
Duroc Boar wanted. Carter10

Duroc Boar wanted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#^@%$

Duroc Boar wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Duroc Boar wanted.   Duroc Boar wanted. Empty7th March 2010, 8:15 pm

We are in need of a top end mature Duroc Boar located in Texas, Oklahoma or Louisiana. Please send me a shout if any of you folks have a one to sell. Thanks Ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
Salis Showpigs

Duroc Boar wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Boar wanted.   Duroc Boar wanted. Empty14th March 2010, 10:54 am

Hey, we have a Duroc boar we purchased at the WTC. Forrowed July of '08. Bred by Bret Goeff, sired by V8 ( shaffer's) and was the class winner. Excellent bone, very stout. Already tested with NSR. Main reason we are getting rid of him is that he is extremely aggressive. We have used him naturally and collected him. Bad news is we are located in N. Florida. If you would like to see pics, we have several on our FB site, just Google Salis Showpigs and look under boars. If you are interested, I might be able to meet you somewhere. My number is 904 845 7447.
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

Duroc Boar wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Boar wanted.   Duroc Boar wanted. Empty15th March 2010, 8:27 am

Salis,
It was good talking with you yesterday. I am sorry I could not add this guy to our herd he seems like he could be a really good breeding piece. If it wasnt for his aggesiveness I would take him off your hands. If I hear of any folks needing one I will be sure send em your way. have a great week Thanks Ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
deleahfl

Duroc Boar wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Boar wanted.   Duroc Boar wanted. Empty26th March 2010, 10:51 pm

We have a pure bred duroc boar that we would be interested in selling. However we are also in N. Central Florida. Good Natured, nice package. He is registered but we have not used him yet. We are actually looking to possibly get out of durocs and stick to crosses, yorks and hamps. Floridians don't seem to like durocs very much... :-(

you can see a pic at

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.
Deleah
352-356-1190
Back to top Go down
ACliffor

Duroc Boar wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Boar wanted.   Duroc Boar wanted. Empty6th April 2010, 10:04 am

Take a look at this exciting new Duroc sire!

His mother is a very productive young daughter of the $3500 Kegger and a littermate to the Champion Duroc Barrow at Canadian county in Oklahoma. The maternal grandam was the high selling littermate to Timberwolf at the OYE in 2008.

Call Andy Clifford 405-206-1507 for semen.

Duroc Boar wanted. RioRojocopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duroc Boar wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Boar wanted.   Duroc Boar wanted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Duroc Boar wanted.
Page 1 of 1