Championshowpigs
Which duroc boar? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Which duroc boar? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Which duroc boar? Truegl10
Which duroc boar? Lazyoa10
Which duroc boar? Reunio10
Which duroc boar? Southt10
Which duroc boar? Topofo10
Which duroc boar? Cainsiresstatic
Which duroc boar? Carter10

Which duroc boar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson Showpigs

Which duroc boar? Empty
PostSubject: Which duroc boar?   Which duroc boar? Empty26th January 2010, 11:04 am

Which duroc boar would you guys use to get more butt and bone, without sacrificing structural correctness? My gilts are real good everywhere else, just need help with the back end..

Thanks
James
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Which duroc boar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which duroc boar?   Which duroc boar? Empty26th January 2010, 1:20 pm

Hey james
I'am in the same boat ? but they've mentioned to me Absolute @ Real McCoys ,I-Max @ triple B? i've been studying those two they also mentioned to me God's Gift ? MayB you should look into them But really there plenty to choose from ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Jackson Showpigs

Which duroc boar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which duroc boar?   Which duroc boar? Empty26th January 2010, 9:15 pm

Jay,
Thanks for the info..

Hey I like God's gift, Well Armed and Badger at Shipley's!! To me, if I'm gonna use a shorter made boar I prefer Badger's look over I Max.. God's Gift seems like he'd work on anything, even a wild hog... I like Well Armed's fullness of rump, just not sure if he'll add any bone to what I have.. My gilts have him covered on chest width too... Absolute, to me needs more length in his rump judging from his profile picture to help me out...

Full Shift has lots of offspring out there as well, might take a look at him...

Thanks
James
Back to top Go down
Pepple G

Which duroc boar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which duroc boar?   Which duroc boar? Empty30th January 2010, 1:17 pm

Take a look at the boar we had at the 2010 WTC now housed at MTV Genetics. He has tons of butt with a big thick top and still has good structure. 141 days to 250 SPI over 105. This guy is also the resalt of a son x mother mating. Many crosses to our MS Prince A sow line. Should be a great duroc showpig sire and is an out cross to most durocs winning today.

Our Bagder and Budda pigs also look very good at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which duroc boar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which duroc boar?   Which duroc boar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which duroc boar?
Page 1 of 1