Championshowpigs
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Truegl10
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Lazyoa10
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Reunio10
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Southt10
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Topofo10
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Cainsiresstatic
HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Carter10

HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts   HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty13th January 2010, 3:12 am

Help any one open for suggestions ? i have 4 gilts that got the weight and depth BUT NEED MORE TOP !!! they've been wormed there feed intake is good there at a daily gain of 2-2.5 lbs a day i'am feeding them honor show chow 19.5% with 4oz of powerfill and champion drive the've been in this supplements for the past 3wks ? anything out there that works better or faster? confused
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts   HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty13th January 2010, 10:40 am

How many days till the show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts   HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty13th January 2010, 12:38 pm

I would quit the powerfill, and go up to 1lb. a day of champion drive and 21 days till show you could put them on 2oz. per day of the paylean premix. If you don't want to loose any cover while on the paylean I would add 8oz - 1lb. of powerfuel to there feed.
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts   HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty13th January 2010, 2:17 pm

Hey G5 :we have estimated 66 days

trivswine: thanks for the reply i'm going to take it so considerastion?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts   HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty14th January 2010, 12:05 am

I agree with trivswine but I would not worry too much about the paylean leaning up the hog. Try it out and dont panic because you have plenty of time
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
MinyardShowPigs

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts   HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty10th February 2010, 9:08 am

Try mixing your feed with a little pure corn oil, and purina has a good supplement out called High octane power fuel, has a natural marine source feed ingredient that helps with top end and contains essential fatty acids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minyardshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts   HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!! Need to get more top in my gilts
Page 1 of 1