Championshowpigs
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Truegl10
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Lazyoa10
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Reunio10
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Southt10
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Topofo10
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Cainsiresstatic
Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Carter10

Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's

Go down 
+5
Bienvenidos hm hlt
aggie187698
TClark
pigglet
johnny5
9 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny5

Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty
PostSubject: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty20th September 2010, 2:28 am

i'am looking for any one with any landrace show pigs or any OPB litters. willing to travel to the San Antonio area i'am from the Rio Grande Valley and really want a OPB hog to show or even keep as a breeding gilt.. cheers
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty24th September 2010, 3:14 am

Lazy Oak Genetics has a good Landrace in there Website you might want to see if they have a litter on the ground from here ..
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty24th September 2010, 8:18 am

No Sorry we do not have any Landrace hogs on the ground. We do have a wonderful Landrace 1 year old open gilt that was the Reserve Champion Landrace weanling gilt at the 2009 NSR Fall Classic Sired By Zues. She will soon be headed to the Rio Grande Valley. Jay Aguilar has purchased her from us. If this gilt stamps them out looking like herself Jay will be "The Place To Look" when it comes to Landrace hogs she is that good. Thanks Ty
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty24th September 2010, 9:33 am

you might try larry larrison he is in cleburn texas. His farm is larrison creek livestock. i have had several of is show hogs and had great sucsses with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty25th September 2010, 12:38 am

Scott Sullivan in robstown has some good landrace litters...
WHOA.... jay sure made a elite team with the sows/gilts he put together for next year huh well i wish him the best and ALL other breeders in the Valley and All Around the Nation... Congrates Jay..saw that gilt in the web site of Lazy Oak Looks Really awesome
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty25th September 2010, 11:01 pm

Will Jay be breeding this gilt , How can i get a hold of jay to ask him about this gilt and have a chance to see her . Question
Where in Robstown is Scott Sullivan ?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty25th September 2010, 11:18 pm

on the homepage you will find his website it is, Aguilar Showpigs, go there and it has all his info to cantact him. The pics on his website are not all he has he must be busy recently getting this year played out and next year set up because he use to log on regularlly.
Back to top Go down
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty26th September 2010, 12:13 am

Johnny.. you can contact him at any time before 5pm at (956)272-5415 or Call me at (956)532-4670 or if you want to also by email at aguilarshowpigs@yahoo.com he has been i a bit of problems with the wife but his getting everything fixed up and has extremely been really busy with the hogs i have gotten him to pursue his dream in this industry,He has NOT for gotten NONE OF YOU GUYS he will be back no time and i know he cant wait to be back helping you all out in the fastest show pig site in the nation... So keep a watchful eye on his HUG COME BACK and ANXIOUSLY awaiting his return.SO in my behalf thank you G/5 Farms,Jesse Cervantes,James Jackson,& last but definately not least Lazy Oak Genetics..for your HUGE HELP,PATIENCE, and UNDERSTANDING.

Luis
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty27th October 2010, 11:43 am

Attention South Texas yes its TRUE the 2009 NSR Fall Classic Reserve Champion Landrace Weanling Gilt is Housed at Aguilar Show Pigs,i wanna thank 2 special people that have made this possible my Ol'Man (Luis ) and Lazy Oak Genetics ( TY Clark) if it wer'nt for them and there BIG HEARTS to help make DREAMS COME TRUE for my kids and our family... to proceed in this industry..
So watch Aguilar Show Pigs closely... Shocked for this Future Litter to Blade (PSSS) for this coming year..

Thank You all for your Patience and Support and It's GOOD to Be Back to the Fastest Show Pig Site In The Nation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
3C Showpigs

3C Showpigs

PostSubject: WOPB'S in New Braunfels   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty1st November 2010, 9:10 am

We have an outstanding litter of Man Up x Zeus born Sept 7th. Barrows and Gilts available. Call or text me at 512-789-7480 for more information and pictures.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty2nd November 2010, 9:25 am

can you post some pics of this litter
Back to top Go down
3C Showpigs

3C Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty2nd November 2010, 12:59 pm

email at shelley . talley @ yahoo .com and I will send you some pictures
Back to top Go down
3C Showpigs

3C Showpigs

PostSubject: Gilts   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty2nd November 2010, 1:18 pm

Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Pig_912
Back to top Go down
3C Showpigs

3C Showpigs

PostSubject: Part of the litter   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty2nd November 2010, 1:18 pm

Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Pig_711
Picture is a little dark, but gives you an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's   Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted**** Landrace Show Pig's
Page 1 of 1