Championshowpigs
Gilts for sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Gilts for sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gilts for sale Truegl10
Gilts for sale Lazyoa10
Gilts for sale Reunio10
Gilts for sale Southt10
Gilts for sale Topofo10
Gilts for sale Cainsiresstatic
Gilts for sale Carter10

Gilts for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhramirezandfamilyshowpig

Gilts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Gilts for sale   Gilts for sale Empty19th June 2009, 2:34 pm

We also have some Crossbow X TNT gilts for sale feel free to contact J. Ramirez at 956-472-9042
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Gilts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilts for sale   Gilts for sale Empty25th October 2009, 9:43 am

they look great i've seen them since they were weaned and when they were 3mths old they are awesome . I got there half sister she was the GRAND CHAMPION AND SUPREME OVERALL @ the South Texas Agriculture Roundup this past Feburary and the same gilt, also won GRAND CHAMPION Yorkshire BREEDING GILT @ the RioGrande Valley Livestock Show this past March '09.

Last edited by Jay Aguilar on 16th January 2010, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

Gilts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilts for sale   Gilts for sale Empty15th January 2010, 3:18 am

Ramirez, those crossbow gilt have you sold them yet? whats the price you are aking for them if you still have them available ? whats the age on them ? that half sister to this gilts has she been breed ?
Back to top Go down
day

Gilts for sale Empty
PostSubject: hog for sale   Gilts for sale Empty15th January 2010, 9:48 pm

I think he might have a few gilts still available. He did breed a few and I know that he still has the boar. You might want to call him on the phone and ask him what the situation is with those hogs.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Gilts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilts for sale   Gilts for sale Empty16th January 2010, 2:29 am

hEY nO_no
i'am planning to breed there half sister this late March i'am gunning for a late July early August litter? i'am still un decided on what boar or to keep her pure or make blues with her
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Gilts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilts for sale   Gilts for sale Empty22nd January 2010, 1:25 pm

spoke to my good friend J Ramirez yesterday in the RGV District Show and he comminted to me that he has already " SOLD " the crossbow gilts ? The boar is still for grabs??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gilts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilts for sale   Gilts for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilts for sale
Page 1 of 1