Championshowpigs
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Truegl10
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Lazyoa10
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Reunio10
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Southt10
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Topofo10
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Cainsiresstatic
Suggestions for my pig...pictures Carter10

Suggestions for my pig...pictures

Go down 
+2
g5farms
dluver7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dluver7

Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:07 pm

I would like to know what yall think about my pig. These pics are kinda hard to see his full potential. He weighs 200 lbs and our show is in mid January.

Suggestions for my pig...pictures IMG_2692

Suggestions for my pig...pictures IMG_2697-1

Suggestions for my pig...pictures IMG_2694
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:24 pm

This duroc barrow actually looks very good. The showpig looks very modern with godd cover and plenty of muscle. Its hard to tell from the picture but he does look moderate in his frame size. How does he walk because overall he looks pretty solid. Where did you get this hog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
dluver7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:30 pm

He walks ok. I am getting him some in motion tomorrow. He has a one of the biggest width compared to the other pigs I have seen. I got this hog from a man in San Marcos, TX. His company is lazyoakgenetics.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:32 pm

I think Lazy Oaks Is starting to become a household name. Good Job Lazy Oaks Genetics this is a very strong hog. Good Luck, you should do very well. What show is this hog going to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
tx10

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:34 pm

What show will you be attending?
Back to top Go down
dluver7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:35 pm

Thanks a lot. I will pass that on to him. The Nueces County Livestock Show. Their is a lot of competition for hogs there and I want to do my best since its my last year.
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:51 pm

Guys This "I Max" barrow was "The One" in our barn as a weanling tis past Aug. and is growing just like we hoped he would. He was a pig that most resembled his sire in a super deep litter. One that comes at you with enourmous width thats is as squared up as they come. He carried that width all the the through. He was correct on all fours and boycould he get out and move. This litter is performing very well throughout the state such as Champion male overall @Comfort FFA Sale, Champion & Reserve Duroc @ Bobcat Classic & Champion Duroc at 2 TCPA events. Truely a great litter. Ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty14th December 2009, 9:53 pm

The only thing that I see from the picture that would worry me are is rear legs seems a little narrow and his hocks look to be in (it could just be the picture) but other than that like G5 said looks pretty solid. Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
cctx

PostSubject: Showpig   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty15th December 2009, 12:57 am

Your showpig looks great. I wish you the best of luck! Make sure you let us know how you did. Hey post up your show pics. Maybe Admin can put it up on the forum gallery.
Back to top Go down
hamp10

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty17th December 2009, 3:07 pm

Nice Duroc, I couldnt have made him any better.
Back to top Go down
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty24th December 2009, 3:03 am

It sure is a Good Looking hog you got there ? i could'nt want it any better you sure did a awesome job raising that hog ? the only other thing i can tell you is GOOD LUCK in the show ring and let us Know how it turned out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for my pig...pictures   Suggestions for my pig...pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for my pig...pictures
Page 1 of 1