Championshowpigs
HOWDY friends! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
HOWDY friends! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
HOWDY friends! Truegl10
HOWDY friends! Lazyoa10
HOWDY friends! Reunio10
HOWDY friends! Southt10
HOWDY friends! Topofo10
HOWDY friends! Cainsiresstatic
HOWDY friends! Carter10

HOWDY friends!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BLUERIBBONS08

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty12th October 2009, 9:48 pm

Here is to old friends and making new ones! Nice looking site, thanks for pointing me in this direction Ty!
Back to top Go down
Jackson Showpigs

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty12th October 2009, 11:31 pm

What's happening Buck? I was beginning to wonder if you'd find it at all!!!!

James
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty13th October 2009, 12:53 am

I figured you would like it. I think the Showpig Shop will be Great. I believe this will soon be a very popular Pig Site. Ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
BLUERIBBONS08

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty14th October 2009, 10:08 pm

Good to find ya'll and glad to be here! Have ya'll sold all of your pigs yet?
Back to top Go down
Jackson Showpigs

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty14th October 2009, 11:14 pm

I've sold quite a few, but still got quite a few left as well!! Guess that is to be expected when you have 15 litters!! What was I thinking???

I've got a few good July durocs and crosses left, and still have plenty of San Antonio and Angelo pigs. They are crosses, durocs and landrace. Also have a Sept. 24th litter of yorks.

If you know of anybody in need of a pig or two, tell them I got them... Very Happy

James
Back to top Go down
For Jack

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: pictures   HOWDY friends! Empty14th October 2009, 11:21 pm

jackson showpigs do you all have any pictures of what you have left and the 512 is an austin area code right? How is the star of texas show, when is it and is opened to the state.
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty15th October 2009, 12:14 am

I have 1 Aug 4th papered duroc gilt out of Powerwheels and a littermate barrow still available. I have 1 July 24 cross barrow. I will aso have 6 Sept 17 Papered York gilts for sale in about 3 weeks. Keeping 4 gilts out of a very strong litter Theyre dam was Triple B's 4th York gilt t te 09 SWTC in Belton. the gilts are I Got It X (Inside Out X I Got It).Jut weaned them today and I am really excited about this litter. Ty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: showpig shop   HOWDY friends! Empty15th October 2009, 12:22 am

Why dont you put them on the showpig shop!
Back to top Go down
http://www.championshowpigs.com
#^@%$

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty15th October 2009, 12:26 am

I was planning on setting up one in a monh or so for my York Gilts. I think the Showpig Shop is a great Idea. I figured I would set it up for the week befor Duncan and offer free delivery up there. Thanks Admin you have a great thing going here gld I found this site.
Ty
Back to top Go down
Jackson Showpigs

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty15th October 2009, 1:16 am

I don't have any pictures as of now, but plan on taking some this weekend. Things are just now starting to slow down with all the litters I had. 512 is the Austin and surrounding areas area code. My hog pens are about 60 miles northwest of Austin or about 15 miles west of Marble Falls. I've never been to the Star show, but I believe it is open state wide. Date is gonna be in March, but not positive on the day. The Sept. 24th litter of yorks I have would work great for either Austin or Houston show.

As soon as I can get some pictures taken, I'll send them out to those who request them and put some on the showpig shop..

Ty, you plan on entering any in Duncun or just offering delivery to there since you're gonna be doing some shopping?

Thanks
James
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty15th October 2009, 1:10 pm

I have 4 set aside to enter into Duncan. The other 6 I will sell off of the farm and offer free delivery to Duncan. James yu should snap some pics of them awesoe red ones you got and put them on here. I have seen them and I know that there are alot of folks that would like them just a much as I did.
Ty
Back to top Go down
Jackson Showpigs

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty15th October 2009, 9:48 pm

Ty,

Speaking of awesome red ones, you need to come take another look at the Aug. litters. They are looking just as good as the July litters.

James
Back to top Go down
Berling Farms

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty16th October 2009, 2:50 pm

Well i will be the experiment, i won the free sale in showpigshop i think that it is a GREAT idea.

Thanks,
Cody Berling
Back to top Go down
BLUERIBBONS08

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty21st October 2009, 8:35 pm

Ty. That bred gilt I had tried to swap you had her pigs Friday night, she had 6 pigs with 3 of each. All hamp appearing with some having some chrome. So far it looks like their ears are going to stand. Look like some pretty nice pigs......especially like one of the gilts that has a wide belt and some chrome. Wished I had a place to send her other than for a feeder pig.

Did you take anything to Sweetwater?

James did you get my email?
Back to top Go down
Jackson Showpigs

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty9th November 2009, 11:15 pm

Sorry Buck, I did get the email. Just been busy hogging. I don't think your boar will match up good with the gilts I'll have coming back. I do have a few real good gilts left, give me a call if you're interested.

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOWDY friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOWDY friends!   HOWDY friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOWDY friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championshowpigs :: Championshowpigs Bulletin :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: