Championshowpigs
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Truegl10
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Lazyoa10
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Reunio10
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Southt10
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Topofo10
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Cainsiresstatic
X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Carter10

X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty
PostSubject: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty8th December 2009, 1:23 am

Attention Rio Grande Valley Breeders And Showmen(women) ? is there any one that attended the x-mas classic show on Saturday ? having Mother Nature fool use in the weather making it a wonderful day to show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty8th December 2009, 9:24 am

well i cruised by around 9am and they had'nt started ? They should had said something about the time change ? ther was around 6 trailers there ? did'nt stay to see the show ? i'am even wondering if they had a resonable turn out?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty8th December 2009, 10:00 am

I was going to see that show but decided not to when there was frost all over the floor. I also did not think that there would be that many people going
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
winwal

PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty8th December 2009, 11:51 am

The turn out for the show was small especially compared to the last 2 years. There were some nice pigs there. Langmeier did a good job on judging.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty9th December 2009, 1:28 am

yeah i figured mother nature brought everyones hopes down ? i just hoped they had said something about the change of time ?we could have post it in the web site and maybe the turn out would have been a little more ?
Back to top Go down
Cind89

PostSubject: Show   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty9th December 2009, 11:26 am

Who ran the XMAs Classic? Is it yearly?
Back to top Go down
Bryt

PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty9th December 2009, 11:29 pm

The show is held yearly in the rio grande valley. I beleive that it is held by the rio grande valley livestock show breeding show committee. It not very big, but it is a good show to take a hog to for a practice run
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty10th December 2009, 1:00 am

YEAH ITS' HOSTED by the Jr Breeding gilt committee? it's been getting good this past years ? but with this years problem due to the weather the population was'nt as great? it's a really good show to go to. to start introducing your prospects to the show ring ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!   X-Mas Classic RESULTS !! Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Mas Classic RESULTS !!
Page 1 of 1