Championshowpigs
Continuous Scours Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Continuous Scours Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Continuous Scours Truegl10
Continuous Scours Lazyoa10
Continuous Scours Reunio10
Continuous Scours Southt10
Continuous Scours Topofo10
Continuous Scours Cainsiresstatic
Continuous Scours Carter10

Continuous Scours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
g5farms

g5farms

Continuous Scours Empty
PostSubject: Continuous Scours   Continuous Scours Empty9th November 2010, 11:52 am

We have a duroc litter that has scours that will not stop. Anyone have any recommendations. Already tried scour halt. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Continuous Scours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuous Scours   Continuous Scours Empty9th November 2010, 2:16 pm

Hey G5, How long have they had Scours? i Remember last year we had a inccedent like this and the hogs have it for a week and we injected them with penicillin 3xs a day for 5days and fed them creamped oats in there feed. but i think you will be better off calling a vet to go check them out, in stead of you taking the whole litter over to them. Call Jack Valerus he does house calls he is really good i would call him ASAP instead of waiting for a under the counter remedy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Continuous Scours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuous Scours   Continuous Scours Empty7th December 2010, 11:43 am

Hey G5, did you find the solution to the Scour problem. where you able to sell the litter of rocs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

Continuous Scours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuous Scours   Continuous Scours Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuous Scours
Page 1 of 1