Championshowpigs
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Truegl10
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Lazyoa10
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Reunio10
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Southt10
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Topofo10
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Cainsiresstatic
Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Carter10

Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CChaka2013

Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Empty
PostSubject: Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!    Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Empty13th March 2013, 2:29 pm

I have a blue butt gilt that weighs 142 and has to be at 210 on April 13th. So about 32 days. She is being fed linders 611 at 3lbs per feeding, with about 1/2 lb of depth charge, .6 of a lb of oats, golden flow top dress, and sunglow sumo at about 8 ounces per feeding. Her feed is being slopped. She was wormed a couple days ago but stopped finishing all of her feed. She never finished all of her feed from the beginning either. I need help ASAP and this is my last pig show!!! Please!!
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!    Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Empty13th March 2013, 3:40 pm

Looks to me you are feeding to much fat.( Golden Flow & Sumo) I would back off the fat and back off the depth charge. If our pigs get 20 min to eat there feed if it not cleaned up by then we pull the feeder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
rescross11lbfair

rescross11lbfair

PostSubject: Re: Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!    Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Empty13th March 2013, 4:09 pm

cut the fat and oats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!    Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig having trouble making weight! PLEASE HELP!!
Page 1 of 1