Championshowpigs
pig needs to lose weight Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
pig needs to lose weight Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
pig needs to lose weight Truegl10
pig needs to lose weight Lazyoa10
pig needs to lose weight Reunio10
pig needs to lose weight Southt10
pig needs to lose weight Topofo10
pig needs to lose weight Cainsiresstatic
pig needs to lose weight Carter10

pig needs to lose weight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tmg

pig needs to lose weight Empty
PostSubject: pig needs to lose weight   pig needs to lose weight Empty10th July 2012, 7:54 pm

This is my daughters first year showing- we have a duroc that is 18 lbs from being over the max weight to show and still have 25 days till fair Other than reducing his feed (PURINA honors show chow finisher) and more exercise are there any other suggestions? I have taken away the automatic feeder and reduced him to approx 2.5 lbs a day. Should I switch him back to grower and is it possible to over exercise him?
Back to top Go down
des

PostSubject: Re: pig needs to lose weight   pig needs to lose weight Empty11th July 2012, 8:04 am

You need to get some powerfill if you can its made by honor, its pretty pricey but it works great. You can feed 3 pounds of powerfill per day with a one pound gain or less and the pig will still look good.
Back to top Go down
showpig guru

PostSubject: Re: pig needs to lose weight   pig needs to lose weight Empty12th July 2012, 3:23 pm

depth charge with champion drive and every7th day give the pig yogurt to flush his system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pig needs to lose weight   pig needs to lose weight Empty

Back to top Go down

pig needs to lose weight
Page 1 of 1