Championshowpigs
yorkshire boar sold 250 Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
yorkshire boar sold 250 Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
yorkshire boar sold 250 Truegl10
yorkshire boar sold 250 Lazyoa10
yorkshire boar sold 250 Reunio10
yorkshire boar sold 250 Southt10
yorkshire boar sold 250 Topofo10
yorkshire boar sold 250 Cainsiresstatic
yorkshire boar sold 250 Carter10

yorkshire boar sold 250

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jgarcia

yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty
PostSubject: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty21st November 2009, 7:10 am

york boar for sale $250. Will provide pics if interested. Located in La Villa, Tx. (956) 472-6171 or email: joseggarcia79@yahoo.com

Last edited by jgarcia on 4th January 2010, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty21st November 2009, 5:37 pm

Hey Joe is the boar papered what's his dob and what back ground does he have ? can you send me some pictures's of him i might be intrested? aguilarblancoswinegenetics@yahoo.com ? so what you think about the sow did you already get the pictures ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty22nd November 2009, 1:54 pm

I haven't been successful of getting pictures that will do him justice. I do not have his papers i actually got him off of a friend you are more than welcome to stop by. you are (santana's) JHRamirez friend and he knows where i live to tell you the truth I actually bought this particular boar for the york sow that you bought off of him I know that they will compliment each other perfectly. My friend actually will not give me the papers on him. I do however know that he got it from the Seguin area. He was growing at an extreme rate and had to start feeding him only milo and rolled oats to hold him. Your duroc is nice looking my question is do you have any of her gilts left over.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty22nd November 2009, 2:04 pm

as a matter of fact i do not have any of this past litter i was LUCKY enough to sell them all ? I'am showing 4 gilts and 2 barrows of the Dakota Red X Redline litter and 2 Barrows of the Freak Show X Unforgettable litter? I'm planning in breeding her to HERSHEY (Lean Value Sires) if i don't sell her and she should come in to heat some time this coming week ? i sold the freak Show sow already ?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty23rd November 2009, 8:15 pm

have you used this boar already ? whats he's estimated weight he has ? so you mean to tell me his the litter mate to my gilt ? what's his ear notch number
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty23rd November 2009, 11:07 pm

he is not her litter mate i bought him because i was going to buy her or one of her litter mates. He comes from seguin and his notches are 40-7. I have only used him once unintentionally on a spot and a white cross but I don't believe the white cross got because I seperated them they actually jumped into his pen because they went into heat due to last weeks cold front. He is not proven as far as I know. He weighs about 350 to 400lbs look I cannot find my cord to upload any pictures however if you get picture messaging I will send you a picture message on your phone. If you want to just try him out to cycle out your sows that could be arranged. All I know is that even though he is not proven and I do not know his genetic makeup he is a really good boar and all the people that have seen him agree with me this including some local breeders. If I do not sell him for the price I am Asking I will probably castrate him and sell him for meat which might actually leave me more profit but that would be a shame. I know that this will not profit me to tell you that if you want a proven boar... Mr Carter has mentioned to me that after this breeding season he will be selling his york boar. So that might be something to consider and JR has mentioned that he is considering replacing one of his boars. There prices I do not know but i just want you know that whatever choice you make will be one that is right for your program.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty23rd November 2009, 11:34 pm

well you be available to see him in the morning ? will you be welling to neg. something for the boar or EVEN try to use him with one of my yorks ? whats the age is he over 2 years ? i'am intrested in seeing him tomarrow? Yeah Mr. Carters boar has Cold Blood which is the same sire as my gilt ? Thanks for the suggestion ? Let me see him and may be we can work something out ?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty25th November 2009, 10:13 am

he is 19 mo. and yes i am willing to negotiate. Look I work for the oil rigs and i do not have a steady schedule so whenever you want to just come over. Go north on 491 and turn west on mile 16 and you will see several houses and we will be the second house with the cement driveway. Or if you want ask Santana to bring you.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty25th November 2009, 10:30 am

I still want to know the price on your duroc. Maybe when I have a chance i can go and see what you have at your place.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty25th November 2009, 1:16 pm

that sounds great i'll swing by this afternoon to go see the boar? i'll call you when i leave the house. which duroc are you intrested in i got the Dakota Red sow that i'm gonna sell bred(hershey from Lean Value Sires or power wagon from psss) for $600 i sold the Freak Show sow. i got 2 gilts i'am gonna show from the redline litter that after march i may sell them, will there be a posssibility that we can get a hold of the papers on the boar or was he not papered when purchased? cheers
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty25th November 2009, 9:39 pm

his papers do exist but that will cause a difference on the price and right now I am a little limited on the time. Look in about two weeks Mr. Duncan will be coming by my place and he is suppose to have the name of the original owner. He will be working with my pigs... if I am present at the time I will ask him. He had told me once that he would charge me something like an additional couple of hundred. If your are insisting on getting the paper It could be arranged if you are willing to spring for the difference. You have to consider that I got a special deal based on a friendship and I dont feel the need to stir the waters.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty25th November 2009, 9:57 pm

ok. i understand ? well i'am getting my gilts ready for Saturdays show? but i'll see if a can go buy maybe no later than saturday afternoon? i can still use him with that york i got or even use him with the cross gilt a have ? i'll give you a call when i go over there so what other pigs do you have ? what did you think of the duroc sow or even the gilts i have ?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty25th November 2009, 10:33 pm

Your duroc gilts are impressive. Right now I have a spot from seguin, a white cross from wisconsin and the york boar from seguin. For show I have two crosses fom Seguin and a barrow from corpus. In the mix I also have a blue butt that was just bought from a guy in monte alto to butcher for christmas. The white cross from wisconsin will probably be replaced by one of the ones that my daughter will be showing this year. She will be for sale as soon as I find out for sure if she is loaded or not
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty25th November 2009, 10:51 pm

It Looks like we have our hands full huh ? i have 4 durocs, 2 crosses i breed and 1 cross barrow i got from my good ol friend Mr. Ramirez and a spot barrow from Mr. Carter? i'am showing one duroc and the spot in San Antonio and 2 gilts are staying home for replacement gilts? You showing on Saturday at the X-mas Classic ? Cool that spot is she a gilt what's its age ? you intrested in selling her if shes a gilt?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty26th November 2009, 12:11 am

Sorry the spot is staying she is too good to let go. She is eight months born march 19 and I hope to breed her either to stand back, razzmataz or leap frog on may. I wasn't aware of the show on saturday. If I have the time i might swing by just to check it out but right now I am on call all week. I know the breeding game it is just the showing that I am new to. The good thing is that I have a lot of friends and relatives to help out. If it wasnt for my daughters I might of not even tried it.

Where exactly in Mercedes are you located?
Where and what time is the show starting on saturday?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty26th November 2009, 12:38 am

I hear you i'am the same way i have a full show team behind me ? i started the breeding thing last couple of years, but been showing hogs since i was 10 years old ? The show is the X-Mas Classic its in the Show grounds here in mercedes they usually start around 8 am ? well keep me in touch in that litter of the spot ? I'am out side of mercedes thru Mile 11 and 491 in the process of moving to mile 14 in weslaco ? i'll let you now when am ready and settled for you can swing by and check out the sows? as a matter of fact i'am almost done all i need is the family and animals ? Will you be intrested in using that boar as a stud service ? let me Know ?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty27th November 2009, 11:16 pm

First check him out and decide on what you want to use him. We'll talk then.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty29th November 2009, 4:06 pm

that SOUND good to me ? i'am going to try to swing bye tomorrow? i have a boring schedule tomorrow so i might be able to go check him out ? i'll give you a call before i leave to your place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yorkshire boar sold 250   yorkshire boar sold 250 Empty

Back to top Go down

yorkshire boar sold 250
Page 1 of 1