Championshowpigs
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Truegl10
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Lazyoa10
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Reunio10
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Southt10
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Topofo10
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Cainsiresstatic
Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Carter10

Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
g5farms

g5farms

Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Empty
PostSubject: Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300)   Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Empty30th August 2009, 5:58 pm

If interested you can call me at (956)532-4297 or (956)262-8255 or (956)262-3555
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
sol_fam12

PostSubject: Re: Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300)   Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Empty3rd September 2009, 11:40 pm

The gilt looks like a very strong gilt. I want to know if you are located in South Texas or not.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: GILT SOLD   Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Empty14th September 2009, 8:47 pm

we are located in deep south texas in the rio grande valley. Thanks to all that showed interest.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300)   Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Empty7th November 2009, 2:39 pm

hey Jr, whats the age of those gilts are they around the same age of Mr. Ramirez'es crossbow gilts ? they look nice i have a wanna b sow i got last 2 years from Mr. Ramirez .she's a cross that we won the X-mas classic with and she Won her class @ Stock Show as a breeding gilt, But i had some problems with her and i got rid of her ? i'am looking for a cross to breed for next year ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: info   Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Empty8th November 2009, 2:43 pm

The cross bow gilts we have were from Feb. They are the same age as Juan Ramirez gilts. We kept one gilt that we liked and sold this one that is on the video. The gilt that you have or had out of wanna b is actually out of our boar that he bred to.Our boar is called Had To Be and is a wanna b X chuck real line. It is the white boar that we use very regularly here at our farm and sell semen off of. Let me know if you are interested in hogs, because we still have some strong Crosses available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300)   Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross Bow X Had To Be Check out the video ($300)
Page 1 of 1