Championshowpigs
Swollen hocks? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Swollen hocks? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Swollen hocks? Truegl10
Swollen hocks? Lazyoa10
Swollen hocks? Reunio10
Swollen hocks? Southt10
Swollen hocks? Topofo10
Swollen hocks? Cainsiresstatic
Swollen hocks? Carter10

Swollen hocks?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
live to show

Swollen hocks? Empty
PostSubject: Swollen hocks?   Swollen hocks? Empty27th May 2012, 9:47 pm

I am currently showing a 150lbs Hampshire barrow at some jackpot shows. This past weekend he was shown both Sat. and Sun. and at the show on Sun. morning I noticed that he had swollen hocks which he has never has before. I have delt with other soundness problems in the past but swelling is something that is new to me. I was wondering if anyone had anything that has help with this for them. He is a pretty important pig in my show line up so its important to me that I get him as back to normal as possible. I believe that the swelling may go down with some rest but from now on he is showing a shows that two days long (county and state) so I this is something that I would like to prevent from happening again. -Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Swollen hocks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen hocks?   Swollen hocks? Empty29th May 2012, 2:14 am

you could use some absorbene Jr. for now and then see how he reacts to it. I would also try to hit him with an antibiotic just in case. Seen this plenty of times but it always seems to be an ongoing issue throughout the season
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com

Swollen hocks?
Page 1 of 1