Championshowpigs
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Truegl10
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Lazyoa10
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Reunio10
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Southt10
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Topofo10
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Cainsiresstatic
RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Carter10

RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RGV

RGV

RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Empty
PostSubject: RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !    RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !  Empty20th October 2011, 1:15 am

I wanted to thank everybody who purchased their 2012 show projects from us RGV Show Pigs and wish you all the best of luck this upcoming show season. Although we only had 2 successful litters hit the ground and losing the 3rd one to this heat we where very proud of our hogs that will be hitting the show ring this season. I also wanted to let you all know that next year RGV Show Pigs will be growing to a bigger herd and should be having from 9 to 12 litters to offer next summer. Again thanks you and the best of luck!!!! Jesse M. Cervantes Jr.
Back to top Go down

RGV Show Pigs Thank You!! ! ! ! !
Page 1 of 1