Championshowpigs
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Truegl10
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Lazyoa10
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Reunio10
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Southt10
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Topofo10
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Cainsiresstatic
Starting the show season off smokin hot. Carter10

Starting the show season off smokin hot.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TClark

TClark

Starting the show season off smokin hot. Empty
PostSubject: Starting the show season off smokin hot.   Starting the show season off smokin hot. Empty15th October 2011, 8:34 pm

Holy Smokes!!! What a great start to the show season for our wonderful kiddos driving theyre Lazy Oak Genetics hogs today at the Hays Co./ Texas State Bobcat Classic. We had about 120 head of hogs. Results were as follows 2 class champion durocs and a 2nd,3rd & 4th 1 class champion Hamp and a 2nd and 3rd & Champion Hamp The York Division was loaded with a bunch of Kingmaker babies. Out of 4 classe...s of yorks we went 1st,2nd,3rd in the firs two classes & 1st and 3rd in class .3 along with Res. York. My Daughter Madyson drove her little 40lb Cheap Shot X Space Monkey gilt to the top of the light weight crosses and later was named Res. Cross even though she gave up alot of size. Our Champion Hamp Lucky Charm X Warfare barrow shown by Cherokee Lener went on to win Res. Grand Overall. I couldnt have asked for a better start to our year. I am so proud of all of you kiddos you guys were smokin today keep up all the great work.
Back to top Go down

Starting the show season off smokin hot.
Page 1 of 1