Championshowpigs
Duroc boar opinions Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Duroc boar opinions Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Duroc boar opinions Truegl10
Duroc boar opinions Lazyoa10
Duroc boar opinions Reunio10
Duroc boar opinions Southt10
Duroc boar opinions Topofo10
Duroc boar opinions Cainsiresstatic
Duroc boar opinions Carter10

Duroc boar opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke30

Duroc boar opinions Empty
PostSubject: Duroc boar opinions   Duroc boar opinions Empty15th May 2011, 12:09 am

[img:de7b]http://www.championshowpigs.com/Duroc boar opinions MikeHoncho[/img][img:de7b]http://www.championshowpigs.com/Duroc boar opinions 3d50c2b31fb6-1[/img]
I bought this Boar at Duncan last year and have had a few litters out of him and they are pretty dang impressive! We have been collecting him and I just thought I would get some opinions on him to see if he was worth advertising. He is a Buck Fever X Easy Stride fist pic is a 8 month old pic and the second he is 5 months. Thanks for your time, Luke Anderson.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

Duroc boar opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc boar opinions   Duroc boar opinions Empty16th May 2011, 1:47 pm

i think its a nice looking boar you have their.
Back to top Go down

Duroc boar opinions
Page 1 of 1