Championshowpigs
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Truegl10
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Lazyoa10
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Reunio10
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Southt10
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Topofo10
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Cainsiresstatic
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Carter10

Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty
PostSubject: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty17th March 2011, 10:33 pm

Amazing day at the Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show for the Aguilar Show Team and Lazy Oak Genetics.
1st Place Non.Reg. Breeding Gilt Duroc
4th Place Reg. Breeding Gilt Duroc
1st Place Reg. Breeding Gilt Hampshire
2nd Place Reg. Breeding Gilt Hampshire
2nd Place Dark Cross Breeding Gilt
1st Place/ Champion Breed Duroc Market Barrow
10th Place White Cross
Thanks Again to the Lazy Oak Family for there Nice Hospitality and Looking Foward to next year!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty18th March 2011, 12:05 am

CONGRATULATIONS JAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND TO G5 FARMS, PEREZ FAMILY, SUAREZ FAMILY, AND THE SAENZ FAMILY AMONGST OTHERS THAT CONTRIBUTED IN MAKING THE BREEDING SHOW AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. WISH I COULD OF ATTENDED THE MARKET SHOW BUT HAD SOME FAMILY EMERGENCIES.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty24th March 2011, 12:55 pm

Congratulations Jay and all you Family that Barrow was outstanding i got to see him in that Show and he was outstanding..what was his genetics and are you going to have the same breeding again next year..

Congrates to Lazy Oak Genetics as well looks like you all and Aguilar Show Pig Family have made a strong BOND down here in Deep South Texas.. once again Congrates to Both of you Breeders...
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty29th March 2011, 5:55 am

Thanks jonny we are very proud of this barrow and for the whole Aguilar clan. This barrow was past up in both our open house sale and our online auction and jay was able to snacth him up, he was a Pi R Squared on a Showboat X Red Grange sow.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty29th March 2011, 8:08 am

Hey John, this barrow was a MUST have since i laid eyes on him but when i was at Tys open house sale i was in the hunt for gilts cuase my kiddos wanted gilts and i past on him not once but twice until i had a other opportunity to go back to Tys and notice he was still there and just getting better. i was lucky enough to get this barrow and affortinate to have a champion feeder as well never had a problem with him and just kept getting better and better as time past by..this barrow was shown 4 times and 3 times he was Champion Breed and he was just amazing.. cheers
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty5th April 2011, 8:43 pm

I thought I would share a few pics of Jays winners back when they were young prospects.
Below is a couple of pics of the Duroc barrow that was Champion MKT Duroc @ 2011 RGVLS
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Dscf1713
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Dscf1714

Below is a couple of pics of the Duroc gilt that was a class Champ non reg. breeding gilt.
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Dscf1715
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Dscf1717
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty6th April 2011, 2:58 pm

Jay, do you have a backdrop picture of this Barrow how did he turn out what was his actual weight at the show?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty7th April 2011, 10:03 am

i'm working on getting them i have some i took from my phone but just trying to see if they will look good when i transfor them to the computer.
* Well the barrow was just amazing like i mentioned in the last post we never had a problem with him he just got getting better and better by the day. i was able to keep him looking fresh and looking good to my eye at 243lbs and weighed him in at 244lbs pumped him up to 255lbs the day of the show.
* The Gilt has been a New adddition to our Herd and as you see her in the picture she had body,bone,and lots of width to her. I pumped her to 315lbs the day of the show and just was amazing for the weight she was carrying just super sound..She has been bred to our Duroc Boar (Also Purchased Private Treaty From Lazy Oak) Rocket for a late July 27 Litter.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty7th April 2011, 1:36 pm

Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show 2?inviteToken=9El447YUk7PyWUhzLQeL&limitsize=258,258&outquality=90&squareoutput=255,255,255&ext=Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show 2?inviteToken=aEZ44VY3kzaDukCYzUzL&limitsize=258,258&outquality=90&squareoutput=255,255,255&ext=
here are the pictures of the Champion Market barrow we showed this past March. Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show 2?inviteToken=cE344eYck7P3oU47zLPh&limitsize=258,258&outquality=90&squareoutput=255,255,255&ext=
this is also a purchase from Lazy Oak Genetics
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show 2?inviteToken=0EJ44gYek7POqYUza8F0&limitsize=258,258&outquality=90&squareoutput=255,255,255&ext=
this the gilt pictured above we decided to keep her as a replacement gilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show   Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show
Page 1 of 1