Championshowpigs
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Truegl10
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Lazyoa10
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Reunio10
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Southt10
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Topofo10
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Cainsiresstatic
Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Carter10

Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
g5farms

g5farms

Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty2nd November 2009, 11:06 pm

Does anyone know when the first show starts in the Rio Grande Valley in South Texas? They usually have some in December but I am not really sure when.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty3rd November 2009, 6:37 pm

yeah theres usually 1 in december hosted by the Jr Breeding Gilt Commitee its usually the second week of Dec. the best thing is to contact a committee member and if its not to much to ask let me now also ? the District Show is in January 21 Star is in March 3-6 ? but theres some other shows in between Dec. thru january if i get a hold of them i'll post them for you ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

PostSubject: Re: Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty23rd November 2009, 8:46 pm

Hey G5, it SHOW TIME are you ready first show is Dec.5 @ the show grounds ? what you taking to the show ? Wish to see you there
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Thanks for the update   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty23rd November 2009, 9:00 pm

Thanks for the update. We have a few hamp exotic breeding gilts that you might see us with. I know that there are several lickety split and out there hogs from our place that are very impressive. Hey look out guys because G5 has upgraded their stock this year. Just kidding, Good Luck everyone this season.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty23rd November 2009, 10:53 pm

I feel a threat G5..just kidding?Remember who's made JH Ramirez famous this past 2 years and where going for a 3peat i got a cross barrow that might impressive his own breeder? Hey where in THIS BUSSINESS FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME AND FOR OUR NEXT GENERATION ?? Good luck to all and Let the showing begin !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

PostSubject: Re: Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty23rd November 2009, 11:13 pm

where taking some Strike Zone,Unforgettable gilts and Redline Barrows ? See you'all in the Show Ring GOOD LUCK to all breeders and showmen? and to us parents LET'S HAVE FUN !!!
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty28th November 2009, 12:52 am

I think that this is one of the most important aspects of the shows. Rember that this should be fun for all the kids and it should be a fun family occasion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?   Shows in the Rio Grande Valley? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shows in the Rio Grande Valley?
Page 1 of 1