Championshowpigs
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Truegl10
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Lazyoa10
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Reunio10
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Southt10
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Topofo10
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Cainsiresstatic
Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Carter10

Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty
PostSubject: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty3rd November 2009, 5:19 pm

Has any one heared anything about this boar and have you witnessed any offsprings out this boar ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Response

PostSubject: Home Boy   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty4th November 2009, 10:29 am

I dont know much about this boar but he did sell some barrows that were sold for a lot of money in an online auction. The barrows were very powerful and complete in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty4th November 2009, 3:56 pm

yeah i saw those they were really awesome they where real eye appealing they are real powerful . i'am just curious if any one has seen him in person at McLemore's . I'am planing to use him in my york gilt shes heavy boned also just can't wait to seen the turn out ? shes the littermate to the boar that is up for sale by J.H. Ramirez she was the champion york in S.T.A.R. and in Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show as a breeding gilt.
Back to top Go down
Texas br

PostSubject: Re: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty7th November 2009, 7:50 pm

How is the rio grande valley livestock show? I know it is open to the state and the breeding show is not that old, right?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty8th November 2009, 12:07 pm

yeah it's not that old if i can imagine it's been up for a short while give or take 5 years ? its been increasing little by little this past years. may be a good 300 head . it's hosted in March 13,and realesed that same day after the show . if am not mistaking and the show run's till the 21 of March. Come On Over the Doors are always open !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty28th November 2009, 12:48 pm

anybody see anything sired by Home Boy over there at the Classic by any Chance?? I've seen a couple he had in his past auction but just curious if any body saw any thing @ the Classic in a better view cheers
Back to top Go down
budk

PostSubject: Re: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty29th November 2009, 11:30 pm

curious what won the classic i showed fri but had to leave
Back to top Go down
grandsta

PostSubject: Re: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty30th November 2009, 6:25 pm

Which part of the show? Males? Females? Weanlings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY   Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerry McLemore's yorkshire boar HOME BOY
Page 1 of 1