Championshowpigs
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Truegl10
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Lazyoa10
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Reunio10
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Southt10
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Topofo10
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Cainsiresstatic
Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Carter10

Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berling Farms

Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Empty
PostSubject: Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer!   Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Empty13th February 2011, 9:40 pm

Odon Custom Show Feeds is a custom feed mill. We make pelleted swine feed at a price you can afford! Our prices are as competitive as it gets and has the quality that will put you in that 1st place pen. We offer two base show feeds the Show Pig 18 and Show Pig 16. You are able to add whatever is desired to the feed. Show Pig 18 is priced at $11.50 for a 50lb bag and the Show Pig 16 is priced at $9.50 for a 50lb bag. Please visit our website odoncustomshowfeeds.com and see all of your available options. Please feel free to email, or call us for any questions.

Thanks,
Cody
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer!   Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Empty14th February 2011, 8:30 pm

Heck Cody, I'm paying 9.30 for 14% sow ration.
Back to top Go down
Berling Farms

PostSubject: Re: Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer!   Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Empty14th February 2011, 9:26 pm

$0.20 more and you can have a 16% PELLETED feed! If you have anyone coming up to NSR Extravaganza I can get you a ton. We fed the 18% last year and really liked it. If you have any questions you can pm me and we can work something out!

Cody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer!   Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying too much for show feeds? Here is your answer!
Page 1 of 1