Championshowpigs
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Truegl10
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Lazyoa10
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Reunio10
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Southt10
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Topofo10
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Cainsiresstatic
RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Carter10

RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic

Go down 
+3
johnny5
BIGRICK
Jay Aguilar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty
PostSubject: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty23rd November 2010, 2:25 pm

Rio Grande Valley are you all ready its getting close to start getting your hogs feet wet in the show ring.
December 11,2010 Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Grounds in Mercededs 8am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
BIGRICK

BIGRICK

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty2nd December 2010, 11:36 am

Hey Jay do you have any info on the X-mas classic?
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty6th December 2010, 9:19 am

see ya there..... good luck to every breeder and showmen
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty7th December 2010, 9:10 am

Hey Rick, the Show is this Saturday Dec.11,2010 and there will be a Prospect & Progress Show. Weigh in will be @ 10:00 - 12:30 Showmanship Begins at 1:PM..Classes To Begin Immediately Following Showmanship
Fees: $20.00 Per Pig
$5.00 per Student for Showmanship

Buckles will be awarded to All Breed Champions, Prizes will be awarded for the Overall Grand and Reserve Champions for Both the Prospect & Progress Shows
_** 6 Divisions **_
Durocs
Hampshires
Yorkshires
OPB
Light Crosses
Dark Crosses

Good Luck to all attending and Hope to See Ya there!!
Back to top Go down
BIGRICK

BIGRICK

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty7th December 2010, 9:28 am

Thanks for the info I also found out that cut off weight is 140lbs.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty7th December 2010, 9:32 am

yeah anything over 140lbs will be showed as the Progress Show or visea versa dont remember but this is how they do it every year..Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty7th December 2010, 11:17 am

Hey Jay, what are you taking to the show i'am taking a cross barrow and a cross gilt and a spot.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty7th December 2010, 11:37 am

well where taking a good line up see how we do there looking really good as this point in time..
Yorkshires:Boar & Barrow
Duroc: Boar,2 Gilts & Barrow
Hampshire:Gilt
Crosses:Gilt
Good Luck to all !! hope in seeing you all there on Saturday.. santa
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty13th December 2010, 8:22 am

Great day at the Show this weekend had a blast with the kids. Pretty good turn out there where 98 entries and Judged by Jeff Lingermier Marion Texas..we did Excellent results where as followed.
" Propect Show "
Durocs: Mid.Heavy Weights 2 entries: 1st / Champion Breed,Reserve Overall( Pi R Squared X ShowBoat X Red Grange) ..3rd (Seein Red X Power Wheels)
Hampshires:Middle Weights:3rd ( World Wide X Playing for Keeps)
White Crosses: Midle Weights:3rd ( Full Dimensions X Coco)
" Progress Show "
Yorkshires(Boar): Mid.Heavy Weights :2nd (Full Dimensions X I Got It)
Durocs: Middle Weights: 2nd (Hershey X IMax)

We wanna Give a Special THANK YOU to Lazy Oak Genetics for allowing us to purchase this animals private treaty and giving us a HUGE start to get this show year starting
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty13th December 2010, 11:23 am

Congratulations !!!!!!!! Jay hats off to you and your whole family in this weekends accomplisments. TY Clark and the Lazy Oak Family Congrates to you as well in producing this great hogs. Jay & Ty looks like you all have made a great team in producing and raising this good quality hogs. keep it up cheers Congrates once again!
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty13th December 2010, 12:39 pm

good job jay i saw that barrow and MAN he is stout,heavy muscled,and a HUGE chest floor. i really liked him and good thing you won the class i still think you should of WON the champion overall your duroc looked way better than the hampshire that won
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty13th December 2010, 12:42 pm

No Thanks needed Jay. I am very proud of Cassandra, There is not a better feeling than seeing a wonderful young lady succeed in the show ring with a hog that I raised. To see the smiles on the faces of these young girls and boys is priceless and makes everything I do worth it.

Miss nono Thanks for the kind words Our hogs had a great weekend all across the state. To go along with Cassandras Duroc barrow recieving Reserve Grand Champion We also had Kaitlyn Eben of Buda 4-H and her York gilt Win Grand Champion Overall and Travis Kinsey of Lanier FFA and his York barrow won Grand Champion Overall this weekend at local Prospects shows. The 2 yorks were bought at our Open House Pig Sale in Oct and the Duroc was bought at the farm private treaty. We have had numerous champions throughout the early show season but nothing like the success we had this past weekend. I am very excited for January to come and get these big shows started. Thanks again Jay and miss nono for the compliments. Keep up the great work Aguilar Family and Cassandra.
Thanks Ty Clark
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty7th January 2011, 3:05 pm

that barrow looks really good saw him as well and i think he would of been a great boar stud. good Job Aguilar Show team on raising this prospect keep up the great job .. see you tomarrow and hope you can pull it again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic   RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic Empty

Back to top Go down

RGV Hog Committee Breeders X-Mas Classic
Page 1 of 1