Championshowpigs
Super Freak Gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Super Freak Gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Super Freak Gilt Truegl10
Super Freak Gilt Lazyoa10
Super Freak Gilt Reunio10
Super Freak Gilt Southt10
Super Freak Gilt Topofo10
Super Freak Gilt Cainsiresstatic
Super Freak Gilt Carter10

Super Freak Gilt

Go down 
+2
TClark
RGV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RGV

RGV

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty31st October 2010, 10:25 pm

I will be breeding this gilt in the next week and a half and would like to know you alls opinion on what you all would breed her to. I would like a boar that can add more bone without sacrificing anything else. Here is a link to her video I took one week ago, she is weighing around 280 lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cLj-GqNMhA
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty31st October 2010, 10:44 pm

Jesse I really like Wingman at PSSS for this gilt I think he is perfect for her he should protect her as well as add some bone and extension to her offspring. I would really work on softening her up and getting some growth in her befor she has a big load in her. but she looks good. Good Luck with her. Ty
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty31st October 2010, 10:58 pm

Jess i would really go with Wingman(PSSS) as well or even Batman at SGI he is really good in my point of veiw or even Full Throttle at 3B i think they will work good on this gilt or just go with your 1st instinct ,if you wanna go with some blues and a boar that will give you all that you are looking for and even soundness i really suggest you using My Boar Had to Be..

Last edited by Jay Aguilar on 1st November 2010, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
RGV

RGV

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty31st October 2010, 11:18 pm

Ty sent you a Pm

Wing man is one hell of a boar that i cant go wrong with, I was also thinking on going with super 8 or Had to Be how can you go wrong with proven boars like these.
Back to top Go down
ryanspCAL

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty31st October 2010, 11:29 pm

she is a really nice gilt. super wide, muscle, and i think she has more than enough bone. i think she could use more body and dont go with a wide boar or you will have soundness and structural problems. super 8, wingman, are good choices. anything with soundness and body and you'll get some good ones.
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty1st November 2010, 7:16 am

Full Throttle and Heavy Weight @ Triple B
Scar Face,Paparazzi,American Graffitti,Super 8 Ball,@ Lean Value Sires
Wing Man,Epic,Epidimic,Incognito@PSSS
All There,Enterprise87-2,Sportage,Super Special,@ Cobbs
Ez Boner,Oh Yeah,Grand Slam,Intimidator,Bring It On,Game On, Ray Charles,@ Cain

i hope this list well help you with what you are wanting to use with your power house gilt.Some of this listed i'am useing as well.
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty1st November 2010, 2:42 pm

Thank you, ryanspCal and miss no_no
She really is a power house just ask Jay he has been one of the breeders who have seen her grow the most. I can’t wait to see what she throws out, I still have litter mate gilts to her for sale if anybody is interested.
Back to top Go down
Cooper

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty1st November 2010, 3:17 pm

Super 8 all the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Freak Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Freak Gilt   Super Freak Gilt Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Freak Gilt
Page 1 of 1