Championshowpigs
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Truegl10
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Lazyoa10
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Reunio10
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Southt10
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Topofo10
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Cainsiresstatic
Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Carter10

Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RGV

RGV

Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty4th August 2010, 11:32 pm

I would like to know everyone’s opinion on this gilt that I will be retaining to add to the herd. Thanks

Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt DSC04728

Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt DSC04700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liW0XdoYcrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJ0U8LiCM4
Back to top Go down
alexandershowpigs

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty4th August 2010, 11:53 pm

I like her alot that is a real good gilt. Would you be interested in selling her?
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty4th August 2010, 11:58 pm

Jesse she is maturing quite well. I have like her alot since you first posted pics of her. She looks like a painted up version of her momma. maybe a lil smaller framed then her dam but she still has alot of growing to do. Good luck with her.
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty5th August 2010, 12:11 am

Alexander im sorry but I will not sell her she is just to good, she looks better in person.

Ty she is just getting better and better by the weeks cant wait to see her at 200lbs might consider taking her to the duncan show.

Thanks for your comments
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty5th August 2010, 1:35 am

Looking real good bro, saw the video and she's turning oout to be a great gilt Keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty5th August 2010, 1:45 am

Thanks Jay
Back to top Go down
carl

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty19th August 2010, 4:40 pm

Very impressive little gilt you got there RGV I'd say you got a pretty special female on your hands, she just has a great show look to go long with all that power that she has. She seems to walk well with all that muscle and she seems to be pretty square from front to back as well as in the hip. Structurally she seems to be real solid congratulations. By your forum name I am guessing you are from the valley and would like to know if you will be having any gilts like these for the Hidalgo county show or the RGV live stock show?

Thanks Carl
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty19th August 2010, 5:51 pm

Thanks Carl for you comment she is a good hog and gets better by the day; I can’t wait till she gets of age to breed her. I am located in Mercedes, TX across the outlets and this year I will only be having 1 litter same sow to this gilt, she is due to strike it rich on sep.5 this should be a very consistent and powerful litter. My plans are to stay with some gilts back to add to the herd and some boars, but should have a couple to sale if everything goes to plan these hogs should be good for the rgv stock show. Come next year I should have over 5 litters to offer from I will keep you updated.

Back to top Go down
carl

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty19th August 2010, 9:30 pm

Wow that should be a great litter I remember going up north to a sale last year and saw some strike it rich hogs that where extremely powerful but went out of my price range. I would be very interested in this litter keep me updated on them.

Are you a new breeder because I have never heard of a breeder in Mercedes?
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty19th August 2010, 11:21 pm

Carl I have been breeding hogs off and on for over 5 years mainly for my sister to show and people I know. Last year I had decided that I wanted to start a crossbred program, so I got me a powerful Crossbow gilt from G5 and have started to do so. With the sow going on her second litter and already having a powerful gilt out of her I think I am headed in the right direction in making high quality hogs that can compete at any level. And like I said come next year I should have more litter to offer from and hopping to get some papered hamps , and durocs. I will keep you updated on this coming up litter and thanks for the interest.

Jesse
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty19th August 2010, 11:44 pm

She is nice BUT better looking in person when you see her up close and in person, Will Jesse i wish you the best of Luck with this gilt and hope you can get some out standing litters in the future with this gilt and her dam. But 1st things first what valley breeder has not used G5 for a foundation in this industry so all I have to say in my part with you backing my motion IS HATS OFF TO G5 for there support in allowing Future breeders like US in starting our dreams and accomplishing our goals with there genetics.. cheers Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt   Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Freak X Crossbow Gilt
Page 1 of 1