Championshowpigs
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Truegl10
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Lazyoa10
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Reunio10
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Southt10
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Topofo10
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Cainsiresstatic
1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Carter10

1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!   1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty28th October 2010, 4:07 pm

Curious on what you all think of the Landrace Breed,this is the 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas if i'am not mistaken i might be wrong but i have'nt heared of any local breeder down here to own one.So this is the 1st for me as well. cheers
The 2009 NSR Fall Classic Reserve Champion Landrace Weanling Gilt bred by Troy Vigar and Family was purchased by Lazy Oak Genetics and NOW Housed at Aguilar Show Pigs cheers . we have decided to breed her to Blade at PSSS. and just wanted you alls opinion on her and on this mating we have decided on or is there another boar you all Suggest we should use for her.1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Landra11
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!   1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty28th October 2010, 7:24 pm

We don't know two much about the breed but we sure know a good 1when we see 1. This gilt looks super awesome and thick even though the picture is blurry. If lazy oak bought her there's something good in this gilt. I think what ever boar u use on her is a xcellent match with her. Congrates on this purchase and Good Luck 2 you and Lazy Oak with her future.keep us updated. To make a appt. To go see her at ur farm.
Back to top Go down
Duroc Fan

Duroc Fan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!   1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty29th October 2010, 12:06 pm

mannn dad she looks rel good when you bringging her to your ranch..i want to c her n person.was a good buy daddy
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!   1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty1st November 2010, 7:34 am

awesome looking gilt she looks like a gilt that has a good amt of muscle and do you have any closer pics that one looks a bit blurry
Back to top Go down
Ping-75

PostSubject: Re: 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!   1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty4th November 2010, 9:58 pm

What is her pedigree?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!   1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty4th November 2010, 11:07 pm

shes a Zues X Supreme Court .. really looking foward on breeding her to Blade 732-2 (PSSS) check out her photos on my Gallery..
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!   1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!! Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Landrace Breeding Gilt in South Texas!!
Page 1 of 1