Championshowpigs
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Truegl10
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Lazyoa10
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Reunio10
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Southt10
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Topofo10
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Cainsiresstatic
BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Carter10

BREEDERS in South Texas!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty
PostSubject: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty17th June 2010, 2:23 am

i was wondering how many local breeders are they here in deep south texas ?? i want to get some show hogs for my kids this comming year and wanted to stay home grown local here in the valley?

the web site should make a specific post by regions with the breeders name and breeds the have? i would like that for the south texas breeders?
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty17th June 2010, 12:02 pm

that I know of theres Carter, Curry and Crouch, G5, J Aguilar, Mendez, JHRamirez, SOM Pigs, and atleast another HAND FULL of up and coming like southern star genetics, which is like five breeders in one team, Perez farms.

What breed are you interested in that might narrow it down because just in the mid valley I can count about 15 small time "FAMILY ORIENTED" breeders like myself THAT HAVE UNDER 5 SOWS OR GILTS.

Last edited by jgarcia on 18th June 2010, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty17th June 2010, 4:40 pm

there's a good amount of breeder's in the area?
Mercedes: my self i breed Yorks,Durocs Hamps,Chester Whites & Crosses
La Villa: G/5 Farms: Durocs,Yorks,Hamps,& Crosses
JH Ramirez:Hamps,Yorks,& Crosses
La Feria : Alvin Carter: Hamps,Yorks,Durocs,Spots,&Crosses
Rio Hondo: Manuel Mendez: Yorks,Chester Whites&Durocs
Los Fresnos: Crouch & Curry: All Breeds
and a couple of more up comeing breeders in the surounding areas...in La Villa Joe Garcia :Spots,Crosses,
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty18th June 2010, 4:53 pm

All of these guys are good but before you make a choice I seriously recommend you check out the chester litter that JAguilar will have, hopefully everything goes well. That gilt he purchased off of Lazy Oaks has just exploded.
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty18th June 2010, 7:54 pm

Jay Aguilar does he have a web site? how can i get a hold of him to go see his hogs? how is his chester what's her back ground and how did she do in the ring ? what did he bred her to ?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty19th June 2010, 2:14 am

Joe : Thanks for the comment on the chester... where looking foward on that litter as well?

*** First in fore most i wanted to THANK Ty Clark of Lazy Oak Genetics for allowing Me and My Family on purchasing the gilts( Chester & Exotic) And Mr.Garza & Jr Garza G/5 Farms for Allowing our Family purchase there Yorkshire Boar? ***

Bienvenidos: where working on starting a website but you can contact me at any time at (956) 272-5415 or email me at...aguilarshowpigs@yahoo.com..or you can leaave me a message her on championshowpigs...the Chester is a Steam X Perfect Timing.. we did'nt show her here local but Ty did show her at there County Show in Kyle.. She was the CHAMPION CHESTER WHITE BREEDING GILT.. she's breed to Man Up from Lean Value Sires for a August 1st Litter..
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty19th June 2010, 6:55 pm

Saw the gilt on jay's gallery and browesed on lvs site and saw Man Up... looks like that litter might be thick ? what is the asking price your going to start on the pigs? i would like to purchase a chester from her litter?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty8th July 2010, 10:57 am

My Cheater gilt is a purchase we did from Lazy Oak Genetics.farrowing date for her is July 28 ...i will be starting them at $250.00 we are hoping for a good stout litter from this gilt being bred to Man Up.. litter will NOT be PAPERED SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREEDERS in South Texas!!!   BREEDERS in South Texas!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BREEDERS in South Texas!!!
Page 1 of 1