Championshowpigs
October born pigs Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
October born pigs Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
October born pigs Truegl10
October born pigs Lazyoa10
October born pigs Reunio10
October born pigs Southt10
October born pigs Topofo10
October born pigs Cainsiresstatic
October born pigs Carter10

October born pigs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

October born pigs Empty
PostSubject: October born pigs   October born pigs Empty29th September 2010, 11:38 am

is there a market for october born pigs? the litter i was hoping for all summer isnt going to be born till october 7th!! i am kinda mad. i knew the born bred her for a september 1st litter well that cam and went the next heat cycle came and went so that puts it down for aroun october 7th. and you know what is so strange is that i never saw her come back in heat after the first time he bred her. Sad was hoping to show them they where out of my boar Nova and my york sow Frankie's Frisky whihc was the mother to the spring litter of yorks that i had. the gilt i kept out of that litter was overall reserve at our county Smile

but this litter will be Sire Nova ( Paint X Alias 106-3 X New Beginnings)
Mother Frankie's Frisky(Woody X New Beginnings)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

October born pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: October born pigs   October born pigs Empty30th September 2010, 1:45 pm

Well she had them this morning! all bluebutts. 5 boars and 3 gilts. wish i had more gilts but that is all right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com

October born pigs
Page 1 of 1