Championshowpigs
How do you name your pigs? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
How do you name your pigs? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
How do you name your pigs? Truegl10
How do you name your pigs? Lazyoa10
How do you name your pigs? Reunio10
How do you name your pigs? Southt10
How do you name your pigs? Topofo10
How do you name your pigs? Cainsiresstatic
How do you name your pigs? Carter10

How do you name your pigs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
New2pigs

How do you name your pigs? Empty
PostSubject: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty10th November 2010, 3:31 pm

Our son and I go back and forth and after a while we see eye to eye on the hog's name. But sooner or later they receive nicknames that stay with them FOREVER.

So how do you go about naming your hogs?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty10th November 2010, 3:58 pm

well i think thats always a Family Issue ..hahah..cause my Family have the same thig aver and aver evey year so what we ended up on doing was that we name our Boars by Super Heroes and our Gilts by Goddess.. but when it comes to Pedigreeing a litter thats the fun part and we usally just register the Sires names to the Boars and Sows name to the Gilts
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty10th November 2010, 4:04 pm

So new to this, if and when our son has babies on the ground we will have to name them on paper, too??????
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty10th November 2010, 4:14 pm

We usually just go with whats popular at the time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty10th November 2010, 4:15 pm

so there's no copy right on names
Back to top Go down
west-texas-pigdad

west-texas-pigdad

PostSubject: Re: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty10th November 2010, 5:35 pm

I have no input on the names my 12yr old and my 3yr old and my wife take over that job like this year we have a duroc and a blue butt and the naming team came up with BIG RED for the duroc and BIG BLUE for the blue butt the crack me up.
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty11th November 2010, 8:48 am

Well my 9 yr old toyed with names and then had them all ready to go and then the photos came in and the boer's name was okay, he took one look at the gilt and said "On no, she's not a Mrs. Sherly but a Summer Girl." So just because he has his mind made doen't mean that the final name...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you name your pigs?   How do you name your pigs? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you name your pigs?
Page 1 of 1